Jambands.ca

RC: FURTHUR Buffalo Feb 17th 2010

elemeno

Heading to Buffalo with a friend for this show ... aiming to be in Buffalo around 5 for some pre-show food at a place called Washington Square. I've never been but apparantly the wings are good and it looks close to the venue. It's a casual place from what I can tell. We'll likely stay there until close to show time or perhaps take a stroll to see if anything cool is happening near the venue. Feel free to join us for wings if it works for you. No post-show festivities for me as we are heading back after the show.

Looking forward to the show!

Peace, Mark

Washington Square have approx the third best wings in Buffalo (2nd to Sammys and Frank and Teresas Original Anchor Bar).... Be careful around there at night- the park next door leading to the bus station can be a dangerous place from my experiences.

Thanks for the info and the heads up Sean. My buddy wants to take me there as he really likes the place, so I think I'll be heading there pre-show. Having said that, I just had a closer look at a map, and it is not as close to Shea's as I thought it was. So I'm not sure if we'll stay there until close to show time.

Does anybody know how close the location of the Sonic Garder show is to Shea's?

Peace, Mark

Shea's Performing Arts Center

Buffalo, NY 02/17/10

Set 1:

Music Never Stopped

Alligator

Queen Jane

Dupree's Diamond Blues

On the Road Again

Hurricane

Corrina

Don't Ease Me In