Jambands.ca

Last few Furthur setlists- Care to make Ottawa predictions?

Northern Wish

I'm thinking Terrapin comes out after a 4 show lull, Big River would seem to be an easy call and I'm really thinking and hoping Phil busts out Acadian Driftwood for us......

7/5/2010 Sherman Theatre, Stroudsburg, PA [Reviews]

I: Scarlet Begonias > Shakedown Street > Promised Land, Candyman, Playin in the Band > The Eleven, Colors of the Rain > Playin in the Band > Throwing Stones

II: China Doll > Fire on the Mountain, The Other One, Time > Breathe Reprise > Death Don't Have No Mercy, Unbroken Chain > The Music Never Stopped > China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider

E: Box of Rain

7/4/2010 Oxford Fairgrounds, Oxford, ME [Reviews]

I: Celebration > Samson and Delilah > Mississippi Half-Step > Cold Rain and Snow > Ramble On Rose > When I Paint My Masterpiece > Cumberland Blues, Casey Jones

II: St. Stephen, Jack Straw, Dear Mr. Fantasy > Eyes of the World > Days Between > Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower, GDTRFB, And We Bid You Goodnight

E: U.S. Blues

7/3/2010 Gelston Castle Estate, Mohawk, NY [Reviews]

I: Golden Road to Unlimited Devotion, Born Cross-Eyed > Alligator > Truckin > Feelin Alright, New Potato Caboose > Cream Puff War > Viola Lee Blues

II: Sage and Spirit > Seven Hills of Gold > Althea > Magnolia Mountain, Sugar Magnolia > No More Do I, Dark Star > Lady with a Fan > Terrapin > At a Siding > Terrapin Flyer > Stella Blue > Uncle John's Band

E: One More Saturday Night > Sugar Magnolia (reprise)

7/2/2010 LC Pavilion, Columbus, OH [Reviews]

I: After Midnight > Hell in a Bucket, Loser > Brown-Eyed Women, Liberty, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues, Comes a Time > In the Midnight Hour

II: Scarlet Begonias > Two Djinn, Wharf Rat > Shakedown Street > King Solomon's Marbles > Let It Grow, Standing on the Moon, Not Fade Away

E: Touch of Grey

I was privy to a conversation from a few nights ago.

Bob: We're, we're, we're playing what?

Phil: It's the Bluesfest of Ottawa.

Bob: I'm going to, yes I am. I'm going to...to play all my blues catalog.

Phil: That settles that. Pencil in a Dark Star while your at it Wild Bill.

I'm thinking Terrapin comes out after a 4 show lull' date=' Big River would seem to be an easy call and I'm really thinking and hoping Phil busts out Acadian Driftwood for us.....

[/quote']

I'd love to hear Acadian Driftwood!

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I'm guessing there will be a The Band cover. I'd love to hear Franklin's Tower > Fire on The Mountain.

Edited by Guest