Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum 10/11

hamilton

TORONTO - A frustrated Toronto Maple Leafs fan won't be doing time or have to pay a fine for throwing waffles on the ice at a game.

Jeff English was charged with mischief after making his breakfast-style protest at a Dec. 20 game at the Air Canada Centre.

The Crown dropped the charges Thursday in return for five hours of community service.

But that doesn't mean the suffering will end for the diehard fan from Waterloo, Ont.

It seems he is still banned from all the venues owned by Maple Leaf Sports&Entertainment.

That includes the Air Canada Centre, BMO Field and Ricoh Coliseum.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even Phil Kessel could manage a grin, despite being the last man picked in Friday’s fantasy draft and the only Lidstrom forward not to score a point.

Just saying is all, cause it's fun to make fun...I LOVE WAFFLES!

PS - He did take the last pick thing like a champ though, good on ya Uncle fat Phil

So who do you try to dump? Giggy or Monster? My view is that neither one is worth much any more.

That's the same opinion everyone had of Carey Price last year, and he obviously proved everyone wrong. I say the Monster stays. He's had a bad few weeks, but he's not a complete write-off.