Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum 10/11

hamilton

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still as skeptical as humanly possible that they will make this season respectable but it was VERY nice to see them skate with some heart last night. Confidence is everything with these guys....and that is why me and everyone else in Toronto have been calling for Wilson's head. He doesn't motivate these guys with any consistency. I believe it's 100% the players doing and when things start going right Wilson gets too much credit.

Reimer will be up as long as Giggy is injured. Once hes back there is no way they will keep him up no matter how well he is playing with the Monster having a one way contract. It sucks to because burke is so high on Jussi Rynnas when Reimer has been patiently waiting his turn. I hope for once the Laughs get this right.

Let's spin the positive for once, at least they have some quality prospects in goal. And POG, as for as the prospects go, I think Burke will use whoever is hot.

Good on Reimer, he has been looking great lately.

Just hope they can take 2 points for the Coyotes tonight.

Guest Low Roller

Just translated from the french website.

"Selon le Toronto Star, les Maple Leafs de Toronto seront mis à l'amende pour avoir enfreint une règle du plafond salarial. [..] Un article de la convention collective stipule: « Ni une organisation ni une personne d'une organisation ne peut verser quelque récompense que ce soit qui n'apparaît pas au contrat du joueur. »" -RDS

No effort last night. They gave up right from the start and the Monster let in some really shitty goals last night. What a clusterfuck!

Even when the Leafs were on the powerplay they were getting dominated. It was a sad thing to watch.

I expect some changes after last night.