Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Benevento in Hamilton?

c-towns

Looking for some insight here...

Tix are also moving in Hamilton. My prediction is that it'll seem full but not rammed which is okay, although this could easily change because a lot of people don't buy adv tix in this town, plus some ads and press are coming up.

here's a link to some facebook action for hamilton

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=148557411831923

If anyone is sitting on the fence I suggest you hop down and get tickets for this show. The guys were absolutely raging it last night in Ottawa. The crowd had the band so pumped there's no doubt the energy will still be with them when they step on stage tonight.

Very high quality entertainment.

PEDAL003.jpg

PEDAL007.jpg

PEDAL005.jpg

gonna try and do a short video of this pedal before i give it away to marco. this thing makes some funny noises :crazy: i love it. green side is a green ringer and the blue side is a little angel chorus/modulation. the delay knob, with just a hint of it, its got this eerie reverb to it, and with barely any depth, it starts ADT doubling up the sound. great little circuit designed by rick holt.

try as hard as i might i just cant make the wiring any neater when there is so much in that little box. tight squeeze for sure.

STOKED

amazing night of music. i was on cloud 9 all night, marco took 3 of my pedals, within a minute of trying out a fuzz i built he took his fulldrive off his board and strapped mine down. makes me feel great, i tell you!

killer night of music. whoever missed this missed bigtime.

Wow. That was a great show. More than one moment was just utterly ridiculous. Just loved watching his instrument (insert inevitable 'that's what she said')...

Seriously though. Beautiful soundscapes. Can't believe what he can squeeze into just a few bars. They were obviously having a blast. So much so that they showed up at the after party, completely took over the tunes and orchestrated a breakout dance party into the next day. I never stay up that late anymore but couldn't seem to walk away. Fuck was that ever fun. I hope Toronto showed them some love (if they had any energy left). They had nothing but good things to say about their time in Ottawa either.