Jambands.ca

Do you snowboard or ski?

Schwa.

I have a beginner hill in my backyard right now... the deck looks like a good launch. ;)

SHIT! i forgot about your little launch there....we even talked about that in the summer when we moved ya :) I bet we could make one sweet-ass 1/4 pipe there!!!! oooooh, the wheels are turning......

well i did, but had my paid vacation stolen from me (looooong story)

Gonna be mostly local this year with a few weekends away in Feb.....Vermont and Quebec most likely.

Perhaps another trip up to Ottawa? Velvet and I woke up severely hung over and due to the balmy temps. all the snow melted on my last attempt.

I went Thursday and it was fantastic. Great snow, virtually no lines for the lift. The drive up was tough tho, as the snow was flyin north of Hwy 9. I've got to wait till the new year to get back to blue (Midweek pass is blacked out over Christmas).

Anyone got any suggestions for other resorts to check out in Southern Ontario?

I was told something seemingly ridiculous, by someone who was supposed to go there over the weekend that: "Collingwood was closed this weekend due to too much snow." What's with that? Pure fiction? (It just seemed a bit ironic for a ski-resort-town if it's true.)

I read that on cbc.ca last week. There was a day that the hill closed because of snow. Apparently it was treacherous trying to get to the hill itself.