Jambands.ca

CR Avery in Ottawa

Velvet

Friday, October 7th

Old Town Hall

Main Street

$20

Tix available @ OFC, and somewhere else, I forget.

This show is basically across the street from our house, so pre/post party over here.

Just a guess, but I'm betting people from this board will be basically the only people there. The show is very poorly advertised (not even listed on Cravery's website) and happening in a venue that doesn't generally host shows. Maybe we can migrate the show over here afterwards.

Edited by Guest

Thanks to the very helpful people at the Old Town Hall who gave me some basic info and put me in touch with the promoter(?) to answer any other questions I had. No thanks to you turds.

Here we go:

- NOT licensed, but coffee, water, snacks will be available

- the show is taking place upstairs in a 30' x 30' plain rectangular room with no raised stage; the room has some stackable plastic gym chairs for seating but no idea how they will be arranged

- doors @ 7:30 PM, Lindsey Ferguson on @ 8:00 PM, followed shortly thereafter by CR Avery

- Tickets are $20

- NOT licensed, but coffee, water, snacks will be available

- the show is taking place upstairs in a 30' x 30' plain rectangular room with no raised stage; the room has some stackable plastic gym chairs for seating but no idea how they will be arranged

Sounds like a high school dance. Except there was no coffee at my high school dances, or snacks. But I remember water. I suppose I could drink lots of coffee if I go to this and get a buzz that way.