all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

Jimmy came up to his father one day and asked for a car. His father said, "Jimmy once your dick reaches your asshole, you can have a car." Two years later, Jimmy told his dad that his dick was able to reach his asshole.

His father turned to him and said, "Well then, Jimmy, go fuck yourself."

Originally posted by Velvet:

Funny, whenever I see your avater peripherally, I always mistake it for scottieking's. Strange, 'cuz yours is a guitar and scottieking's is scottieking. Anybody else?

Thank Jebuz (gratuitous Simpson's reference), I thought I was the only one who did that. You and Ms. Huxtable are making me feel better about myself... [Eek!]

quote:

Originally posted by hamilton:

Thank Jebuz (gratuitous Simpson's reference), I thought I was the only one who did that. You and Ms. Huxtable are making me feel better about myself...
[Eek!]

You guys are all wierd...

Although I can see how you would do that, the top part of the guitar is similar shade and shape as the scottie hat.

Hard to weigh in on a subject that I don't completely understand (granted it's Saturday morning) Hey Jon, we should change our names to each other's to really fuck with Velvet's and Hamilton's head. In fact if you could combine two people's board name that would make a great band name.

And in the original spirit of the thread, holy shitjesuschristsuckacockfuckman does my head hurt today! Saw the Dears and they were cool.

That is all.

Archived