Jambands.ca

Foods you can't stand

Davey Boy 2.0

Perhaps you've seen my moaning about pesto and how it takes over the flavour of everything within a 20 metre radius.

Thought it might be a good idea to add to that, so:

Cheesecake: like chewing caulking. why would you want to eat that much cream cheese?

Miracle Whip: satan's ejaculate. I don't buy the "I like the tangyness" argument

cotton candy: the Phil Spector of the amusement park world. Sickingly sugary and loaded with dye and god knows what other chemicals and messy as a santorum slop bucket in a turkish bath house

Agreed. Not a big fan.

Miracle whip is the Bobby Flay or condiments. Celery however, I quite like. Negative calories, my friend. It's all about texture with this one - also, it's a great vessel for dipping.

raw celery: I'm surprised we're able to break it down in our digestive system. Tasteless, boring and the one redeeming feature -the crunch- is completely undermined by those grass-like strands that defiantly poke in your face once you've taken a bite

But they do hold a lot of water which makes them a deceptively good choice when you're snacking and boozing.

Edited by Guest

Yup liver is like the dirt encrusted heel of a homeless person's dilapidated boot and presumably still contains the vile unspeakable impurities that it once filtered out of the chemically and genetically altered beast whence it came.

stop deflecting, tell us about the time you blew the devil

bitter veggies: brussel sprouts, turnip, etc; often prepared with loads of sugar or homey to mask the fact that it has the equivalent appeal of licking newsprint

edit to add: I should qualify this a bit though- bacon with brussel sprouts makes them entirely edible (lulz!) and turnip cooked and blended with carrots and squash isn't completely nauseating

Edited by Guest

Yup liver is like the dirt encrusted heel of a homeless person's dilapidated boot and presumably still contains the vile unspeakable impurities that it once filtered out of the chemically and genetically altered beast whence it came.

stop deflecting' date=' tell us about the time you blew the devil [/quote']

covered%20in%20foam.jpg

Miracle Whip is superior to Mayonnaise.

Turnip is good.

Celery can double the size of your load.

Quinoa makes a delicious ratatouille and cold salad.

I try an olive every year and they continue to gross me out. Sour Cream? Come on, its called 'sour' cream, sick! But what do I know, I can tongue a mean bologna sandwich any day...

Guest Low Roller

There isn't much that I won't eat, but caraway seed is definitely near the top of the list. Nothing ruins a good rye bread like caraway seed.

Guest Low Roller

Miracle Whip is filth. It's like the stuff you find in an alley under the dumpster where the dirty vagrant rubs one out to pictures in the Sears catalogue.

the-crap-we-missed-0321-27-435x580.jpg

No wait, that's just Nick Nolte.

Edited by Low Roller

ahaha Booche..I couldn't agree with you more about Big Turks...NOT a chocolate bar.

I think my most scarring food moment is from entering a grocer in Ottawas China town..super..like..choking back vomit hungover..it wasn't the hundreds of dead flies trapped in the window that sent me running home to vomit but the weird chicken pancakes hanging in front(not realy in) of the fridge...they looked like giant pancakes but when my unfortunate eyes managed to focus I could see it was made of squished up chicken fat and meat and the big lumps were drum sticks...all uncooked by the looks of it...((((shhhhudddderrrr))))...the live flies crawling across this whole wreck was the tipping point that sent me fleeing home to vomit. I was still a vegetarian at the time..maybe it wouldn't seem so grosse to me now..no. it was fucking grosse, old man, sweaty balls.