Jambands.ca

Is Rob Ford a crackhead?

Basher

I’m soooo proud of my mayor.

I have one friend and at least two neighbours that voted for this clown and have regretted it from nearly his first week in office. He never should have been elected in the first place. Ford was hated by almost all city councillors when he was a long-serving councillor, and now, ironically, some of these self-serving weasels are now part of his hand-picked Executive Committee (Paul Ainsley quit the committe recently, but it took the high profile Scarborough subway spat to finally drive him away). Traditionally, “Robbie†votes against almost every city upgrade and proposal (e.g., women's shelters, free city nurses, AIDS memorial, Riverdale Farm, anything to do with local arts, government-funded PAID-IN-FULL light-rail transit that would cover large swaths of the outer city and so on...). He got voted in by making simple dumbed-down statements and quick sound bites that succeeded in wooing his largely suburban FORD NATION car-addicted fan base, even though he does next-to-nothing, has a total lack of vision, has distain for anyone who disagrees with him, dislikes downtowners (most are “lefties†and in a union) and far too often acts as a boorish mean-spirited lout that seemingly revels in destroying any sort of city unity (suburbs vs. downtown). I won't even get into his alleged homophobia, sexism and bigotry incidents.

Even with all of this, Ford does firmly stand by what he thinks is right and is loyal to a fault. As bad as Ford is, I almost hate the members in his Executive Committee more because they know who and what he is, but look the other way or say "yes" to whatever he says because when it comes down to it, they want power too.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a laugh out of the video.

Video

He passively blames the media for not asking the question properly back in may as if he would have answered it then.

That should have been - "Have you smoked crack?" and not - "Do you smoke crack?"

You ask the question properly, I'll answer it

:bonghit:

Guest Low Roller

A timeline of events:

#1- "There is no video that shows me smoking crack."

#2- "Fine there is a video, but I did nothing wrong in it."

#3- "Fine the video will show me smoking crack."

#4- "I don't know where the dead hooker came from."

#5- "We live well here in Toronto, but not as well as we could. We have jobs, but not as many as we could. We have houses, but not as many as we need. We have a transport system, but not nearly as good as it should be. A council can, if it dares, be bold. It can imagine remarkable things and then it can find the way to make them real. We know what needs to be done. I would like to begin by thanking the great people of this great city this opportunity by voting me in for a second term........."

Edited by Guest