Kid Koala

Z-Trip

Particle

Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra

Smokey and Miho

The New Deal

RJD2

The Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players

When they put out that survey asking who people wanted to see this year, my top three picks were G. Love, Sonic Youth, and Tortoise.

Tortoise was a long shot for me because I hadn't heard of them playing any shows outside Chicago in a couple of years, but Bonnaroo comes through!!

Gonna hafta get a few days off, I think.

Alan

good to see tND on the bill, bringing some Canadian love down South.

I hope they blow minds.

Also, anybody else notice tND have been nominated for a Juno award (Best Alternative Album)? I'm not a big award-show fan (especially the Junos) but I wish them all the best!

DSO is playing in chatanooga, tn at the riverbend festival. Check out pollstar for the full listings.

DSO are playing on the wednesday so you can get in line for bonnaroo on thurday morning. The DSO set is only about an hour long through. It is scheduled between two drum circle sessions which could be cool as well.

That would make sense if they were playing a surprise thursday night set.

Blind Boys of Alabama are playing on the tuesday at the Riverbend Festival. Pins which allow you into the fetsival for the entire week are $23 dollars. They have a website but it wasn't working very well the last time I checked it out.

Hey Momack,

I went down to Cypress in an RV and it was pretty cheap. I think we rented for 6 days (?) and it came out to around $250 per person, 8 people in the camper.

It slept 6, although not too comfortably. I shacked up with Scottieking in a 'bunk' one night and I don't think he enjoyed it too much [smile] . (I don't know why though; I'm quite the catch...)

You can probably find one for cheaper if you look a little bit. Northernwish was in charge of renting it, so maybe he can help here, maybe Scottie knows as well...

ad

T

Bonnaroo is going to be great this year! One drag about the festival is that the bands have a maximum 2 hour time slot...

this is totally unofficial and maybe a little premature to be leaking the news, but if you are going to Bonnaroo this year...GO EARLY! Like Thursday the 12th! You won't be disappointed you did...believe me! Four hour Thursday night DSO surprise:)

Archived