Jambands.ca

OFFICIAL VINYL THREAD

RobL

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk of packaging and autographs and how-much-you-paid without sharing photos of said record with the shots of scotch is about as lame as my asking for luck vibes on ebay auction bidding (thanks again everybody' date=' I hope you can accept my apologies for being a douchebag on those).

Remember, Make it visual, hipsters - or else, why does it even matter?[/quote']

lol, well a lot of people know me on this thread and I know I have this stuff.You too thread bashers i have never met, maybe scwha once at a nero party. I have extra's why not share the wealth. My collection is quite large. I am an vinyl addict to the fourth degree. As far as glass a scotch I drink scotch a lot. Since being employed at the lcbo for the past two years my palate for good booze has developed. I have a few nice bottles at home I take a splash of when i listen to records. Good enough explanation for ya brah's lol douch. now back to record talk.

Which LCBO you working at?

Talk of packaging and autographs and how-much-you-paid without sharing photos of said record with the shots of scotch is about as lame as my asking for luck vibes on ebay auction bidding (thanks again everybody' date=' I hope you can accept my apologies for being a douchebag on those).

lol, well a lot of people know me on this thread and I know I have this stuff.You too thread bashers i have never met, maybe scwha once at a nero party. I have extra's why not share the wealth. My collection is quite large. I am an vinyl addict to the fourth degree. As far as glass a scotch I drink scotch a lot. Since being employed at the lcbo for the past two years my palate for good booze has developed. I have a few nice bottles at home I take a splash of when i listen to records. Good enough explanation for ya brah's lol douch. now back to record talk.

Which LCBO you working at?

Westboro, near the superstore on Richmond. It's my part time job at night after my regular job. Still managing the Hertz in the Byward market. I do 10-20 hours a week at the lcbo avg. Some weeks not so much but with summer coming I will be there much more.

actually you will see me at many stores. I am a casual part time employee so when I am not working my store other stores call me. I have worked all over the city. from rideau in king edward to orleans to bank and mclaren etc.

I totally understand and respect record collecting but please' date=' it's not "a vinyl." [/quote']

i call my CDs plastic now. "Hey bro, did you get that new plastic by that band? Sick."

I didn't get the plastic, I just downloaded the 1's and 0's version. It was ok, but it sounds way better in the miniaturized soundwave version that I listened to over at my brah's place on that sweet portable Crosley that he picked up at Urban Outfitters last week.

Edited by Guest

I totally understand and respect record collecting but please' date=' it's not "a vinyl." [/quote']

i call my CDs plastic now. "Hey bro, did you get that new plastic by that band? Sick."

I didn't get the plastic, I just downloaded the 1's and 0's version. It was ok, but it sounds way better in the miniaturized soundwave version that I listened to over at my brah's place on that sweet portable Crosley that he picked up at Urban Outfitters last week.

hahaha, awesome.

I had a dream that she was plastic. GTB content.

PS-thread officially hijacked. sorry fellers, couldn't resist.

Anyone care to talk about Record Store Day?

Or El Caminos?

This is what I am getting

The Allman Brothers Selections from: Play All Night: Live at the Beacon

Theatre 1992 Legacy 2 x 12" Vinyl 4000

Dawes/Conor Oberst Split 7" Hub Records 7" vinyl 3250

Jerry Garcia Garcia ATO/Round

Records 12' Vinyl 1500

Grateful Dead Live at Hampton Coliseum Rhino 2 x 12" Vinyl 7900

Rockabye Baby! Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of David Bowie Rockabye Baby! 12" Vinyl

Tame Impala Live Interscope Vinyl 5000

Frank Zappa "Don't Eat The Yellow Snow"/"Down In De Dew" Zappa Records 7" vinyl 3500

! CAKE Cake Vinyl Box Set Upbeat Records 8 x 12" Vinyl 900

Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey MILLIONS: Live In Denver The Royal Potato

Family 12" Vinyl

Is it out of line to ask that you show us your liner notes and stoppers off? Record Albums have great packaging and glasses of whisky have such an alluring colour. The records, if being played, are already off the shelf, the scotch is already in the glass and you're already gonna tell us about it. Then again, this isn't instagram.

No hard feelings here.

Edited by Guest