Jambands.ca

Jamland documentary trailer

mark tonin

I really appreciate the kind words and the feedback! Thank you. Please forward the link to the trailer and/or the jamland.tv website to anybody who might be interested in the film. I will be working with my partner on this project to come up with a plan to get this film out for others to see. The film documents the Jamland festival, but we've really tried to create a film that moves along quickly, with some universal story lines, humour and cool visuals that will hopefully appeal to a wide audience. The premiere screening event is shaping up nicely. Peace, Mark

9769043.jpg?451

• 2 weeks later...

Well I would say the screening were a great success. Good to see so many smiling Jamland faces. The movie was fantastic, it was as moving as it was funny. Its almost like a time capsule and awesome seeing the kids grow up out there.

Great work Tonin and Rob

The bands at the gala were a nice treat, for those who don't know, keep an ear out for The Grand River Ramblers, so good.

Diesel Dog sounded amazing with Ricky back behind the kit again, I heard he is sitting in with them for their Gratefulfest set in July too, super cool.