Jambands.ca

Animals are being murdered

cheesehead

quote:

Originally posted by cheesehead:

For anyone that legitimately cares about this, I spoke to Ms.Wilder this morning and she said that because this is an american issue, there is little that can be done from here.

But she was polite and empathetic, as i figured she would be.

Then why not focus this supposive care for the bear attitude on Canada?This stuff you posted is on the news as of recently,this issue in Canada has been on going for years.My suspions are you are not as into this as you have made it appear,since you have made absolutey zero reference to anything about Canadain black bears or any bear for that matter.Really seems like something you have used as your "I'm back post/thread" here...not cool.

Thats my thoughts on you. [Roll Eyes]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good Esau...Why do you think I was shitting on him. Just because he cut and pasted an article to gather some sympathy, he thinks people will forget all about the bullshit he's pulled. But more to the point, this little shit is now sending me threatening emails, it's cute really, and it illustrates some of the exact personality flaws that led to his downfall.

just my thoughts...which are %100 right [Wink]

Here's why I posted a message here. Not in accordance with your 'i'm back' theory. Not in an attempt to make everyone "forget about the wrongdoings". Because a lot of people read the stuff that gets posted here. And I read an article about something that I thought was wrong, and brought it here, knowing that a bunch of people might read it.

Now Esau, because I am not as informed about the bear hunts, means I don't care as much as you? All I did was try to shed some light on something that I think is morally wrong, and I end up getting shit on again.

Now we see who is immature (not Esau, i think his post was well written).But the very fact that only what, 3 or 4 of you were able to look past the medium of information (me) and focus on the issue says 1) people, namely freeker, really need to be doing something better with their lives than shitting on people who they don't even know and 2) that he and others are incapable of looking objectively at an important issue without turning it into "it's coming from cheesehead, it must be a load of garbage"

I posted an article about something that i think should be stopped. And look what happened.

look at yourselves.

I'll know now that this board doesn't have the capacity to have normal discussions without resorting to childish namecalling.

you guys are real big men posting your messages of hate on the internet. My post had NOTHING to do with anyone on this board, and suppose I had posted it under another account? Would the same thing have happened? I doubt it.

Of course when i say "this board" i do really only speak to secondtube, and freeker and whoever else didn't have the brains to realise this issue has nothing to do with me, or your opinions of me.

And to you two i say, "People [like you] demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."

use your fuckin head once in a while.

You pathetic twerp, you can't even quote Soren Kierkegaard properly.

quote:

"People [like you] demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."

It's actually "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought they never use."

Of course, I know you only stole that from phook. Dont pretend you didn't.

[Roll Eyes]

Now, about this:

quote:

I'll know now that this board doesn't have the capacity to have normal discussions without resorting to childish namecalling.

could u inform us who said these mature lines:

quote:

For your fat information, I PAY for every fucking dollar spent on that credit card.

quote:

Thats more than you can say you fat cow.

quote:

You fucking moron alexis.

quote:

I like to maintain peace and order. SO here's whats going to happen. I'm leaving, and not going to come back.

Why didn't you just follow your own advice?

quote:

Originally posted by cheesehead:

Now Esau, because I am not as informed about the bear hunts, means I don't care as much as you? All I did was try to shed some light on something that I think is morally wrong, and I end up getting shit on again.

Ok,fair enough,no,not being informed [as much]does not mean that you don't care,but really if you do that feel strongly,the why not do some research into the subject?Thats how ya learn about it.

Yes,maybe my post was a bit harsh,my apologys,but truthfully,did you really expect folks to just ignore your antics & nasty words ya said last time you were online here?But if my last post was "shitting on you" then I apologise for that,but I was skeptical about your motives,sorry but thats the truth,you won't hear(or read) another word from me about that subject again.

All I know is that if the original cause of all this "hate" or "shitting on you" is not being taken or brought up bythe original folks you did whatever to,then nobody really should be joining in.

And if ya did send threatening emails to freeker then you should really get a life,I got a few by our friend freeker,who will have his chance to "stomp me into the ground" as he so eliquettly put it soon enough.but also freeker should have made those comments in his first post in this thread instead of goin off about somthing that isn't his bussiness or mine or anyones except the folks you were with.

Anyway,I do agree with you about certian aspects of what you said in the first post,the market for bear meat isn't that large here in Canada or the USA,so hunting them seems wrong,but not entirley though,there is some truth in the "control numbers" arguement,I am really only opposed to the spring bear hunt,even though I see no positive arguements other then the Inuit or any other indigeous poeples above the 60th parallelwho hunt selectivley for survial.

Quote "If a bear population gets too high, what should we do? Let it keep going, until our streets are regularly visited by bears, scaring the hell out of people and putting them at risk?"

Why are humans more important than any living creature? They are not! If the human population gets too high, what should we do? Can we have a hunt for just the stupid ones (as long as it's tightly regulated)?

quote:

Still, it's legal, and, in my opinion, a far better way to get meat and fur than buying it from a system that raises these animals in institutionalized squalor.

I agree!

I think anyone who eats meat should have the BALLS to kill that animal, skin and gut it, cure it, butcher it, and eat it!

And i've never hunted...(except for a bird i shot with my pellet gun when i was eleven [Frown] )

But as someone who has recently returned to eating the flesh of animals, I believe it should be LAW [Eek!]

quote:

Originally posted by SevenSeasJim:

Quote "If a bear population gets too high, what should we do? Let it keep going, until our streets are regularly visited by bears, scaring the hell out of people and putting them at risk?"

Why are humans more important than any living creature? They are not! If the human population gets too high, what should we do? Can we have a hunt for just the stupid ones (as long as it's tightly regulated)?

Thats just silly. Seriously. The food chain is the food chain. We're at the top. We should preserve what we can. We are more important then any living creature because we can be. We have a moral obligation and duty that goes with it, but hey, its reality. No wishywashy hippy shit here.

Think about it like this. NYE show, you have a ticket. Why are you any more entitled to the show then anyone else? Because you can be, you've got the means (the ticket). But you have a moral obligation to try and help your friends get in... Or we could just kill half the population and make it easier to find tickets.

quote:

Originally posted by SevenSeasJim:

Again. Just crazy. I mean, wouldn't one have to live in a tent in the forest and never destroy anything or use any fuel (or computers) or go to concerts or do any damage to the earth in any way and definately not procreate, to not be proving that humans are more important then the rest of the planet?

i dunno i'm drunk but isn't this this guy who came here and trashed people for no reason and then got picked on and then hated? why are people even talking to him, he is the guy that made it impossable to get a ride to any shows!

i dunno thats just my 2 cents, if the guy wants to love bears that cool with me as long as he's not making love to bears,, which could be dangerous. i find it odd that he would come here with his bear talk thought considering we were all brought up to hate this guy.

Archived