Jambands.ca

Animals are being murdered

cheesehead

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHen I was in middle school, the spot where all the throwdowns happened was behind a Fabricland near the school. So you knew if someone told you to meet behind fabricland there'd be trouble. I spent a few afternoons theremyself,mostly getting shit-kicked but in later years doing some shitkicking of my own.

At my job we had our receptionist quit, so now all the staff has rotating cover of the front desk. Today is my day and I'm sitting up front, reading jambands, chewing gum, signing fedex packages, etc. It's nice not being in a cubicle for once.

Sorry to interrupt this important thread, carry on discussing the fuzzy bears.

Wow, I wondered why cheesehead was being so defensive with the initial post that started this thread, but now I know! This whole thing just regressed into name calling and bringing up past arguements! He he he he! I think it's a lot like government.

As an observer, it's entertaining, but I hate to see people getting pissed off. I don't think that's why this service is here. After all......

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas,

Everywhere you go!!!!!!!!!!

Great news! There's no head in Head Cheese!

HEADY HEAD CHEESE

6 pork hocks

2 pork chops

6 whole cloves

8 whole allspice

Bay leaf

Salt and pepper

Cover with cold water. Boil - skim - simmer 2 hours. Cool. Cut meat in small pieces. Strain liquid. Add 1/2 cup vinegar. Mix with meat. put in bread pan.

Archived