Jambands.ca

A BIG N.Y.E. THANK - YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dieseldoug

All of the members of

THE SHOESHINEBOYS

MARK WILSON ANDTHE WAY IT IS

DIESEL DOG

want to send out a big thanks to the FANTASTIC AUDIENCE in attendance last night. The venue peaked out with a capacity crowd. A perfect scenario to maximize the acoustics of The Brig.

And special thanks go out to:

Mark Wilson

Ryan Morrison

Mrs. Berkeley(door)

RED(afterparty!!!!)

Kerry,Dancin'Man,SuperFreak(morning party)

The whole of the CHATHAM-K/W-GIV'ER Crews

STU-DOG-Are you going to post last nights pics?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a fantastic night. cheers to all three bands. y'all were super and had me dancin up a storm!

Details are rather fuzzy especially towards the morning. I am certain I had a blast though!

Really great to meet a heap of new friends. Give'r gang, y'all are a great and fun bunch.

See you soon,

K

Cheers,always a great time with the Dog.

Thanks to all the bands for a great night of fine music.What a party...loads of memory loss...but the best parts I remember very well.Great to see everybody again...especially MamaRed - ,always a pleasure to see & chill with you.

Thanks to insta-gator for the drivin'...good goin buddy,great to party with ya again,been way too long.Chickenbutta,great call on the rental party spot...Great seeing Superfreak & Dancin' man again bee way to long...so many fine people together on NYE..whew.

Happy new year folks! [big Grin]

wow - what a night. If NYE is any indication at all, I'm going to have one hell of a year!

First of all, thanks to the bands for providing such fantastic music for the evening. Solid playing, awesome tunes and an incredible vibe projecting into the crowd.

A pleasure to finally meet and party with the Chatham crew. You guys had me laughing and smiling all night. All those wonderful rumors are true, you’re a fun bunch to be around!

And to my beloved give'r gang, you guys are truly wonderful. I can't think of a better way to bring in the new year then a night with such good friends. Your creativeness, kind spirits and fun nature inspires me to no end.

Cheers and happy new year everyone! Thanks for a great night!

yup, what a great time i had.....wish i could have been at the after party, but i had some people staying at my place, and they were spent(laggers)....

hey Thorgnor, thanks for pickin me up when i wiped out on that table, that must have been funny to see....nuthin like startin off the new year with a face plant into a table full of beer bottles....lol

happy new year, everyone should come to dover more often!!

wow, what a fun nite for sure ! [big Grin]

backbacon said it, best new years ever !

and it was sweet tagging up with the k/w crew, u guys kick ass, can't wait to hook up again, we all certainly lived up to our words .

partying on the beach, sweet deal and definatly a first for me.

all three bands rocked it out. i'll post this quick pic here of mark wilson and i should get to the other's soon .

....... cheers goes to bacon, chandler, mud and blair, couldn't of hung out with a better bunch .

schwa hope u made it back safe from the beach ? did u manage to see my stray half box of beer on the walk home ? [Confused][Confused]

-

What a night, round 2 ended about 3ish last night [Roll Eyes]

Highlights

- Seeing the Chatham and KW peeps mingling and having a blast!

- Dancing on tables

- 5 car caravans [big Grin]

- Beach party (best way i can think of to ring in the new year)

- the CRAZY walk back to the hotel from the beach

- partying with so many of my friends from both cities that i didn't stop smiling the entire night!!!!!

quote:

Ha! Oh yeah, the darkness> lightness beach party!

...my thoughts exactly. oh yeah! i barely remember steve (friend of hefner) falling over.

quote:

schwa hope u made it back safe from the beach ?

were you worried about his chaperone? c'mon, i could still kinda see. we zigzagged that cooler all over norfolk county [smile] i.e.

quote:

the CRAZY walk back to the hotel from the beach

ha, funny, funny post james !

yes you were involved at the beach party for sure .. and that muddy looking fellow you are refuring is blair ! lol..

i will get some of those photo's to u later tonite, forgot about the momorial pics.. looks like a good chatham team picture !

and schwa i'll get u those pics later tonite as well .

what a time.. but ya it was good to party with ya bro .

stay warm

...go canadian jr's

peace

I can't add more to this thread that hasen't been covered. Wow, what a night. Good to hear the Chathamites and the K/W'ers had a great time. All three band were great (3 for 3 jammin' if anyones keeping track) and the evening did seem to end too early. Didn't make it down to the pier for the debauchery, but did have a couple back at Red's pad. Thought the floor was going to cave in for a minute there. One thing no one mentioned was the drunken jam with members of all three bands. Started out good with "Oh, What a Feelin'" but took an odd turn with "She Talks To Angels", but fun was had by all. It seemed to soon when at 5:50 Red looked at his watch and said "Holy shit, it's almost 6. OK, everyone GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE, NOW!" Kind of a different approach but it worked for me and I loaded a very drunk girlfriend and a very loud Bobby Noxious into the car and we were off. Bob could not quit complaining about his hurting shins (strange, still no mention of that on this board) so dropping him off in Simcoe was a blessing. By the time we got back to K/W, it was almost sunrise so I went into the backyard with a smoke a beer and watched it come up for a while over the backyard. BEAUTIFUL!!!

I had a great night and I hope you all did too

Happy New Year, everyone!!

better late than never, but...

what a fun & crazy night. the only thing better than the music was the people there to share it with. give'r gang, i love you more than anything, & what a treat to meet so many wonderful new people too! chatham, you definitely know how to give'r also. [smile] we'll have to unite the forces again sometime soon for sure. a big giant cheers also to all the other great folks i got to meet/see, nice to see so many of you out!

here's to 2004 kicking the ass of 2003 (golly i can't even handle the thought of that much fun! [Eek!] nice one....)

quote:

Originally posted by backbacon:

So when's the next kw give'r chatham crazy lose yer shit shin dig??

I've been asking that question since I left Dover. I had such a blast with you guys, hopefully we'll get to do i again really soon.

The pictures are great, thanks for sharing. I should have a few up on my site this week aswell. I'll keep you posted.

Archived