Jambands.ca

Top 10 bands that should reunite

cANDYmAN

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genesis has to be with Gabriel... I just don't trust Phil unless he's behind a wall (of drums)... And who said tND? hilarious!!

Floyd with all the boys... rare these days that all the members are all still alive (including Syd) and no attempt has been made to give it a go... grudge or insanity or whatevah... it would be a wicked wicked tour!

How about the original Fleetwood Mac? No, not the "Rumours"-era band, the blues-rock band from the '60s with Peter Green in it.

Or, for that matter, how about the "Beano"-album-era John Mayall Bluesbreakers band (which had a significant bit of Fleetwood Mac in it)?

Aloha,

Brad

Guest Low Roller

Will Blue Grassy High ever reunite? Doubtful. But if you ever want to hear some covers of BGH tunes, then check out The Grasshoppers or The Skanks, if they ever reunite.

- Stone Temple Pilots

- Blind Melon (R.I.P. Shannon Hoon) Actually they reunited but under another name. Anybody remember the name?

- HUM

- Catherine Wheel

quote:

Originally posted by Low Roller:

- Blind Melon (R.I.P. Shannon Hoon) Actually they reunited but under another name. Anybody remember the name?

Unified Theory. Ex-Blind Melon bassist Brad Smith and guitarist Christopher Thorn, ex-Pearl Jam drummer Dave Krusen. I don't remember the CD being anything other than bland.

im with BradM.....Jeff Beck "Blow By Blow" is an album which i find only musicians know.....an incredible band with increbibly unique, song writing and style........so funky-rock-jazz-groove.......it's an album that has changed my life rapidly........i dare u to listen and YES....I would love for them to reunite....peace, love and enjoy...........................U NERDS!

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

I just thought of one we (that is, the folk who hang out on the Cavern) might actually be able to make happen:
The Freeway Band
. I've heard a lot about this band, and heard bits of their stuff, but I want to see them live, up close, and personal.

Aloha,

Brad

I thought I was the only one old enough to remember the Freeway Band ... I saw them lots of times, they were awesome.

RnB

Oh yeah, the Police. Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease.

How 'bout The James Gang? Or maybe Jefferson Airplane. Shouldn't they do something to make up for that Starship bullshit?

If Freeway Band had stuck it out and gotten some good people behind them they'd be a well known band by now, for sure. Musta seen those guys 40 times or more. Gawd, what a scene.

quote:

Originally posted by Velvet:

How 'bout The James Gang? Or maybe Jefferson Airplane. Shouldn't they do something to make up for that Starship bullshit?

After Grace Slick left Starship, she and most of the Surrealistic Pillow lineup (everyone but Spencer) reformed Jefferson Airplane for an album and tour ... by all accounts, it sucked.

RnB

Archived