No particulair order(except the first one):

-The Gourds

-Aquarium Rescue Unit

-Hot Tuna

-Leftover Salmon

-Stanton Moorestars

quote:

Originally posted by number 2:

the dead doesn't need to come up here and find me, I like to go down there and find the dead!!

What about us folk who cannot enter the USA?

Yes,

When the hiatus is over Widespread Panic needs to come back across the border. We met Schools in the airport in Atlanta in 99 and he told us that they don't like the border. But if this is a wish list here's three more good old faashioned rock n roll bands I'd like to see come back.

The Jam, The Clash and get off your ego cloud Sting and let's get The Police back together

Hmmm, I'm going with:

1. Blues Traveler

2. Blues Traveler

3. Blues Traveler

4. Blues Traveler

5. BLUES fuckin' TRAVELER!!!!

Come on boys, you haven't played TO since '99, what's the freakin' story?!? I've had to drive so such bergs as Fredonia NY to get my fix the last few years. Oh and even, god help me, OTTAWA of all places. Gimme a break.

Peace,

Mr. M.

The Slip definitely got a bad impression of Toronto when they were here last. The routing of that last tour was a turnoff and the bad turnout in Toronto have conspired to give them the sense they should just play MTL or the big centres, but I don't think they think TO and Ottawa are big centres. We'll have to recondition them at the Shaker but I think that's where their thinking rests on the matter unfortunately.

1.ween ween ween ween ween ween ween ween ween (kung, you said it best)

2. definitely agree on the ben folds, esp. if he's playing solo

3. also agree on sound tribe sector 9, i've never seen 'em & i'm very interested to

4. this could be proof i've spent too much time in milton [smile] haha, but between newrider & stoned free & their relentless 18 wheels of worship, i'm fricken sold -- THE DRIVE BY TRUCKERS!!! i'd love to see these guys, they're freakin' hilarious & great musicians too. oh, & i think final warning should definitely open for them. haha

5. i'd love to see moe. again, esp. with nero opening!!!

and where the hell are the mother effin' beastie boys?????? have they retired????????

Originally posted by Booche:

[QB] Let's get serious, Del-Head wins! How didn't I even think of The Slip?

What do I win? Seriously though, why link that comment to the 2nd tube thread? I'd also like to add Donovan Frankenreiter Band to my list of bands who should visit T.O. They are a pretty phat band I've been getting into lately. I'd go see them for sure...

• 4 years later...
well, in 2004, I think I really would have enjoyed that.

I don't see the difference from then to now if the music meant that much to ya....but i'm not you (thank gawd ;) )

the police one is pretty funny too. whatever happened to Mr. Musicface?

well' date=' in 2004, I think I really would have enjoyed that.[/quote']

I don't see the difference from then to now if the music meant that much to ya....but i'm not you (thank gawd ;) )

the police one is pretty funny too. whatever happened to Mr. Musicface?

I miss Mr. Musicface...

Hey, I see my relationship with music as a fluid one, constantly in flux and constantly being reassessed. I appreciate having once had that enthusiasm for Phish four years ago but every minute of every day things change a little bit and 48 months is a long time. Your mileage may vary.

Archived