Jambands.ca

HAMILTON fu(king ROCKS

secondtube

We currently have OVER 200 people at the SHADY GROVE benefit tonight...

FREAKING AMAZING...

i had to depart early due to a sickness with the wife but lemme tell you, chatham, kw, hamilton, st catts, are all being represented...

YOU GUYS/GALS ROCK....Julie was almost brought to tears with the attendance and enthusiam...

[ 03-15-2004, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: bouche ]

yep, the tunes were great.

the fatties played all old school originals...stuff i haven't heard since they came back with the new lineup...

mr something something were serious. i loved them. it was my first time seeing them live, and they certainly didn't disappoint.

I had to duck out just before six foot of groove, but i know they are blowing the roof of as we speak...

the place was PACKED!!!!

FANTASTIC!

Jules, I love ya babe!

IMHO, Mr. Something Something absolutely stole the show. They should have been headlining. Absolutely tight. Absolutely groovy. Absolutely great.

I missed the 'Cats. I'm sorry for that. Two great players on acoutic guitar is the most I want for most of the time. It just came a little too early for me. [Frown]

Six Foot Groove closing it all off were fun. Honestly though, Mr. Something Something should have been the closer. I think they thought so too.

Rory. You are the man. I love you and love dancing to what you feel is appropriate. Thank you my friend.

What a fantastic night. I love you all. And now, I am going to lay down, pull my duvet up nice and tight, and sleep until something stirs me.

G'night!

MarcO

Laurie

Miranda

Schwa

Simone

Becki

Meagan

Shane

Jhamie

Rachael

Alison

Sarah

...and... you all know...

Sarah E.,

Julie

et cetera...

love to all of you...

Another great night at PJC. Just wish that stupid post in the middle of the room would disappear [Mad]

Loved the Acousticats set, it was my first time seeing them on their own and they didn't let me down, good job boys.

Mr. Something Something was awesome....so much energy and the front man is quite David Byrne i thought. Entertaining to say the least.

6 Foot Groove as always a ton of fun and seeing them in a new city was cool. Keep it up kids.

To all of the Shady Grove people, I think i should have won the Bela tickets....it is on 4/20 and i had ticket 420...RIGGED!!! [Wink]

Will you can count me in for that show you were talking about bro, the horns got me going these days. FUNK IT UP BABY!!!!

Nice to see all of the Hammy's out and about last night, too many to mention, you're all fuckin wicked folks.

Off to work now to sling some beer, later ya'll,

-Schwa-

yeah, thanks to all who came and supported the event, Julie was beside herself with the strong showing... I got to live up to my theme of the evening (get drunk for Julie, gdfj) and had a fine, if increasingly sloppy, time... was too bad I didn't get to drag more folks back to the whiskey ranch (my mistake, the keg party was at James' old place, a final blow out) very sweet time, a great place to watch the sun rise

few pics to follow soon

again, cheers to everyone who came out

quote:

Originally posted by - - - - paisley - - - -:

was too bad I didn't get to drag more folks back to the whiskey ranch (my mistake, the keg party was at James' old place, a final blow out) very sweet time, a great place to watch the sun rise

You didn't even try to drag me out to that. I would've come. [Frown]

what a great fricken night!!!

as if a stellar evening of tom jones wasn't enough, super fun dance party at pepperjack's afterwards to seal the deal! soooooooooooo much fun!

and so great to see so many of you out givin'er! secondtube, thanks for the jager, it was nice to meet your girlfriend (she has superb taste in clothing, teehee), high fives of course to marcO, willy & leanne, paisley, hamilton, heh number 2, great to meet you (we can fight more about kevin bacon's sexual preference later, heehee), tooly, 6' groove, stoned free, briguy, sarabelle, shainhouse, oh, just everybody you were all so great! and i'm really sorry, i know i'm leaving some out. too many great people to even list!

and beloved give'r gangers of course, thanks for making it out, miss pink & i were thrilled to see you when we arrived. vixen, you are by far the ultimate dance partner! and saving the best for last, misspink, thanks again for the great tom jones date! and a box of choc-o-lates for you! heehee!

Hey Brian, great picture of you and your friend. Just to let you know yes it's Batke.

About last night to all that are reading about that, it was a great benefit for a great lady. I really enjoyed the Acoustic Cats (minus Dave) version of Gordon Lightfoot's 'Early Morning Rain'.

Archived