Jambands.ca

Phil Toronto tickets on sale on Thursday ...

secondtube

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q107 is promoting the Phil show too eh. I was listening today and they gave away some tix! There'll probably be more where that came from.

In totally unrelated-to-Phil news, Q107 is promoting themselves now as one of the 25 most listened to radio stations in the world eh! Pretty crazy..

Section 103 is the Jimmy Herring and Rob Barraco zone

Phil locates himself in the middle now. But trust me, EVERYWHERE is one big fat BOMB with these guys. Phil drops them ALL NIGHT!

Harpua or Maki (whomever that was), you are gonna lose your shit.....Row F?

KEY-RHIST!

Looks like everyone is scoring WICKED seats....

tor001a.gif

Ya, I would have done better too, if not for ticketmaster confusion, I did one of those sign-up ahead of time things, I was all logged in and ready, then when I selected tickets, it said,

what the fuck is that mean?

Like, why wasn't there just a you are logged in, etc etc.

- 101 Row H

Screw the row letter and screw the seat number! We are taking over 101-103. Phil is going to wonder why he didn't know that there were so many fun fu@king people in Canada before.

I'm looking forward to it all. There is nothing like eating at the Phil Buffet.

You get to sample a few of the delicatable appetizers from the menu and when you think you can't have anymore, they serve you up the main course of Phil. Hell, Phil even supplies you with all your favourite cheesecakes and tortes to make you just sick....happily sick smile.gif" border="0