Jambands.ca

Phil Toronto tickets on sale on Thursday ...

secondtube

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Row O

But it is at wOrk. SO I dOnt knOw fOr sure.

HAHAAHAHAHA

"Lets get this show on the road!"

DoubleB, Timmy Tucker awaits us on the gig to the stars..........

Man, I keep forgetting Soulive is opening too!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

this is too much!

(Hey Doggie, I wont be able to decide on Darian for a couple of days. We have to get some finances in order first. We have been spending WAY too much money for a couple of fools getting married this year. Suffice it to say, I am taking holidays that week wink.gif" border="0 )

... not to stress how happy I am with these seats or anything ...

Section 102 row O seats 8 & 9 - straight back 15 rows

Yeah baby!!!

Hopefully booche isn't going to ask for these as rent payment for the 420 crash space in Ottawa ... and in case I never did say it booche ... Thanks for the crash space!

Peace, Mark

I totally forgot about when the tickets went on sale. Anyway, I bought 2 at 6pm - Section 202, Row VV, Aisle 2 - pretty good seats all things considered. I also bought The Last Waltz DVD at CD Replay/Edwards in T.O.. It's on for $23.99.

Dave, get rid of the Lawns and buy scalper tickets. You'll be lucky to get an unobstructed view of the stage ( because people will be generally, standing ) - even then, Phil & Friends will look 2 inches tall. You still may be able to buy 200 Level seats through Ticketmaster. And no Dave, I won't be in Kingston this weekend. I have to work until Sunday morning.

davey-boy.....in my opinion lawn's are GREAT. i like to have seats so i can go down to the front if i want to......didn't we see black crows with ratdog at the molson. and the lawns were amazing. best place in the house......dance away dancey,,,,,,,,

Hey Jaimoe, if these people are standing, are they dancing too?

cause that's all that REALLY matters in the end. I would rather people stand then sit wink.gif" border="0

better chance that "Everybody's dancin'"

Man, can you imagine people sitting during a PLQ performance?

Let alone Soulive AND Moe!

I don't mind lawn seats for this kind of show, so that's what I'll be picking up. I'm going to wait until closer to the show though. Often, the amphitheatre will sell lawn seats super cheap in the week or two before the gig. I remember paying regular ticket price (for lawns) to see Sting (stop laughing) and that night you could get lawns from the box office for like $8. My buddy saw REM there for $10 a few years back.

Just a thought for those of you who, like me, may not be able to afford to see all the good stuff that comes our way.

I called and got through to an operator at 9:58. I figures that was a good thing. I tell her that I want tickets for Phil Lesh at the Molson Amphitheatre. The woman did not fully comprehend english though. (I couldn’t quite make out her accent. It sounded sort of French, but not French Canadian.) She kept saying back to me “Rush.” I tell her the date. She tells me there is no listing on that date. So I spelled it out L-E-S-H. And she insists that I’m saying “Rush.” I spell out P-H-I-L (space) L-E-S-H. (At this point I’m wondering if I’d be better off hanging up and trying my luck with a new operator) To no avail. She then tells me that there is no such show under “Lesh.” even though I keep telling her that since the bands name is “Phil Lesh and Friends,” entering only the last name will not work. It was like a comedy act. She finally gives in and pulls up the tickets.

I got good seats. Section 102, row M. But friends who called and got through at 10, got row D and row F. Given when I called in, I figure I should have had similar seats. 13th row is not at all bad, but hey 4th row is better, and there is an aisle after the first 5 or 6 rows.

I called back later to complain. I first need to speak with an operator and request that they connect me to a supervisor. Guess who I get? She asks what the problem is and I tell her that for the service charges I paid, I expect an operator who can understand one of the countries official languages. She insists the problem was that she had never heard of Phil Lesh. Um, okay, but that shouldn’t have caused what happened. The Supervisor apologizes and tells me that all operators should know what events are going on sale each day and she’ll speak with her. I tell her that doesn’t help me and ask to speak with her supervisor. She comes back on the line shortly thereafter and tells me that they will be refunding my service charges (well, most of them anyways). never seen that happen before.

Sometimes being really close is cool as you can actually see what happens and witness things that tell how a jam started, who called a song, etc. etc.

Sometimes being on the lawn is cool as you can find some space to spin around and feel free.

But my usual preference is straight back, in front of or beside the sound board, as that is most often where the sound is best, and that is where I can see the whole stage and take it all in. Close enough to have a sense of what the players are doing, but far enough back to see the stage as one big painting.

Peace everyone, and have a great weekend.

Mark