Jambands.ca

this board is leans too much towards ottawa.

Guest Low Roller

Dans mon cas c'est plutôt complexe par ce que je suis né à Montréal, j'habitais à Ottawa pour plusieurs années, et maintenant je suis en Angleterre. Alors comment ce thread s'applique à moi, je n'ai aucune idée.

Joyeuse fête de la Saint Jean!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller
Baptiste?
This board leans too much towards the retro 80's influx of bands.

Oh, wait.

That is just Low Roller.

Carry on.

BGH is so much better now that you clowns are out of the band.

Tone Deaf · Classic Rock (Cover Band)

opening for: Fools Paradise

@ Hollywood on the Queensway

The Bottle Devils

@ Noceri's Sports Bar

And that's just tonight!! :o

Does Frank Cosentino still get around? Are there still rapists in Centennial Park?

I grew up in the 'coke...nuff respect to my peeps at Islington JMS. It's a great little place and rexdale always has the best weed and crack.

Aw, maybe I'm just disappointed that I won't see you folks as often, which is already almost never...well, a certain Jewish Reverend will miss the two of you dearly in this neck of the woods.

entirely agreed --- we haven't seen near enough of ya Rev.

We'll have to remedy that soon.

Glad to hear you made it out Thursday for HPD and MM, though!

when will you be living rat-free....? we'll help celebrate the new digs (and hopefully coordinate it with a show in the Hammer!)

ummm...hi

just joined this forum and thought this was as good a place as any for my first post. I love the fact that there is alot of Ottawa folk here and I am curious how many of these nicks I may know from gigs around town. I am not a musician but have been enjoying the jambands around Ottawa for a good 20 years.

cya

kam

i'm sure you'll find out soon enough. this saturday there's a couple of shows that I'm sure people will be checking out. Mr.Something Something in Hull at le petit chicago or The Music Never Stopped at the Bourbon St. Music Hall.

Next up that I can think of is all of the Bluesfest action, most notably Wed, july 13 that we'll all be juicing up (gimme my red bull!) to make it to 2 am with the Burt Neilson band and Grand Theft Bus at maverick's.

thanks for the welcome :)

I don't know what I'll be capable of doing on Saturday after a heavy bout of drinking on Canada Day, but I do plan on going to see The Big Summer Classic at the Bluesfest. Also hope to see TMNS on Aug 06 for the anniversary of Jerry's passing.10 years, wow time flies.I remember seeing them just days after Jerry died when they did a show at the Laff. I have been away from the bar scene for the last few years because I have been busy with raising a family but I sure do miss it.I did manage to catch Nero a few times at Mavericks though :)

later, kam

Turd: Yeah, I'll taking Ironing for 400$ there Alex

Trebeck: That's "Irony" Mr Reynolds.

Turd: Who?

Trebeck: Ok, Mr Ferguson.

Turd: Thanks Spock, now give my Horny for, well whatever it costs.

Trebeck: Mr....umm.....Feeeeerguson. This category is about 'Irony'

Turd: Yeah, sure it is

Knock knock

Trebeck: Ummmm.......who's there?

Tyrd: Hi-jinx

Trebeck: Hi-jinx who?

Turd: Ha ha, I got you to say "dink"

i think it's up to everybody to spread their word.

if i had the time i'd research and post and such but I don't.

I'm glad it's heavily ottawa, but i wish it was all here in van. I think you'd all be loving the weather right about now...too bad we can't move all this out here.