Jambands.ca

Calamity Evil Mouse Appreciation Thread

Kaidy Mae

Well, I went to bed at 6pm last night and slept clear through until 7:10 this morning. :o I think I'm finally rested up after my loooooooong weekend with Team Scully. Or should I say, "Team Delouise"? Hehehe...

Deb/Dave, you two are so awesome for having all of the riff raff at the lake for the weekend. Lacey & I were saying on the way home that it was one of the best weekends ever! (Special thanks for the private cabin accomodations ;) ). It was so wonderful of you to open up your family abode and entertain us so well. The music was wonderfully halcyon, the food was gluttonous and the folks that you gathered together were nothing short of fucking amazing. It was such a treat to formally meet timouse, Snail, Amanda and Sienna and so great to share laughs with Illy and Brinapple again. Man, I got a good workout chuckling with you bastards.

Aside from the weekend though, you two are both amazing contributors to this community. You both spread the smiles, laughter and music so very well. Thank you for that especially! It certainly is great to be in your company. Are you sure you really want to move to Ottawa? :P

Deb, it would be awesome to have a party barge convention with you at LYS. I'm so excited for that fest. It's gonna be great. And don't worry, I haven't forgotten about my babysitting duties for Friday night. LOL What was that stuff called again? Lodem? Hahaha, just kidding! Take care of yourselves and those cute kiddies. I'll see you both soon.

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

xoxo

Kaidy Mae

&

Lacey Racey Pants

P.S. Did you guys happen to find Lacey's stash? ;)

Missed the weekend shenanigans but not as much as I'm going to miss the both of you :(

Any chance the new digs suitable for hosting a T-dot/O-town melting-pot-luck festa?

It truly is a great pleasure to know such a creative, intelligent and beautiful family... thank you so much!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

There is an evil quality to Deb and DrEvilMouse seems to just follow her around like a lost puppy dog.

I love it.

And here I thought you knew the lick from Hitchhiker's Guide - it's the mice that run the show, even when it looks like they're the ones being experimented on ;). She has in fact been an excellent paduan, and has a way to go before she gets up to speed to my brand of evil (i.e. completely clueless and inadvertent).

Thanks for the nice thoughts, folks! For my part, I'll be sure to keep them in the front of my mind when I dole back all those crappy midterm exams tonight....

Heh heh heh.

I still scream - Yay team Ottawa when I think of you guys coming this way.

team ottawa's gain is team So-On's loss :)

thanks indeed are in order for the cottage specifically and for dr evil mouse and calamity jane generally...you are two truly cool people, and will be sorely missed down this way. not to mention cassia and leona, who will now be able to both afford a really good university education solely on the proceeds of my swear jar account. the kids need to have beanies with tall flags on them so they are more visible and less likely to be subjected to invective... :)

and very nice to finally meet kaidy may and The Brians...thanks for a thoroughly entertaining weekend!

Deb has an impressively foul pottymouth on her, particularly for an educator. Kudos! :D

though from a recent post (yours or Livingstoned...?), I realize I don't say "dink" nearly enough. I'll work on that!

Thanks for the kind thoughts, all. So many of you will be missed. And y'all are expected to make the trek to O-Town to visit [yes, LM, our new place is certainly conducive to sleep-over guests, (well the sleeping part is always optional!) and in addition it has a campground-sized back yard for tents!]

keep your ears to the ground, folks, for an Oct 1st house-warming bash!