Jambands.ca

Roll Call: MMJ in Montreal

bradm

I'm in, and I think jonyak, Velvet, and phorbesie are also going to be there. Is anybody else making the trek to Montreal? I was thinking of having dinner somewhere along St. Denis, probably sitting down around 5pm or so.

Aloha,

Brad

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where you staying Bradm?

Hotel le Saint Andre' date=' which is mid-way between the bus station and the venue.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

Ollie and I stayed there a couple years ago...my car was broken into while parked in the hotel parking lot! A sketchy neighborhoor but I liked the hotel. They had a fridge in the room for our beer and that's all I cared about! I also remember really cool stairwells.

hey folks! Will be here all day, if anybody wants to hook up for some pre-show beers at le Cheval Blanc, a great Micro-brew joint not far from the venue (probably a 10 minute walk).

Doors are at 7pm, Besnards supposedly on from 8-8:40, then MMJ at 9:10. Drop me a PM if you feel like connecting!

View Larger Map

Edited by Guest

hmm,

budget? style?

I'd recommend Tri Express for a culinary adventure that won't take forever and you won't soon forget. Try to Omakase III if you want to really have the "tour de force". Tri's probably Montreal's most creative Asian fusion chef.

Perfect for a hot day.

Edited by Guest

i'm going. just got in from bonnaroo, gonna have some sleep now as i haven't slept in 26 hours. but i'll be there tonight. would like to meet up with y'all but have no idea when i'll be making it to town.

hmm,

budget? style?

I'd recommend Tri Express for a culinary adventure that won't take forever and you won't soon forget. Try to Omakase III if you want to really have the "tour de force". Tri's probably Montreal's most creative Asian fusion chef.

Perfect for a hot day.

I think I could eat sushi ALL DAY today. Davey-boy and i are hitting up sushi shop before we leave.