Jambands.ca

NFL 2008-2009 Season

Thorgnor

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a surreal feeling when your season gets assassinated before it really starts. It has happened only two other times with my teams -- Nomar's wrist injury right before the 2001 season, and Bird's heel surgery six games into the 1988-89 season -- and each time Boston had a shred of hope to recover in time for the stretch run. (Of course, neither the '01 Sox or '88-89 Celts did.) Getting final word on the Brady injury felt like being an actor on a cop show and identifying a murder victim at the morgue: Yep, that's it. That's the 2008 Pats season. You can pull the sheet back over it. Thanks.

So far so good! Go Jets!

Parlay/Round Robin

Selection 1:

NFL, Football

Indianapolis Colts 14-September-2008 10:00 AM PST

Spread -1 for Game -120

Selection 2:

NFL, Football

Green Bay Packers 14-September-2008 10:00 AM PST

Spread -3 for Game -115

Selection 3:

NFL, Football

Buffalo Bills 14-September-2008 10:00 AM PST

Spread +5.5 for Game -115

Selection 4:

NFL, Football

New York Jets 14-September-2008 1:15 PM PST

Spread -1 for Game -110

Risking 5.00 to Win 56.17 CAD

Those were some wild games yesterday. Man, Denver got off lucky. My Bengals stink. I definately like the look of the Bills this year. Won my proline ticket yesterday with the Pack, Bills, and the Patriots. I definately like the 3 game ticket, football is too hard to predict. My pick for the worst team in the NFL: Kansas City Chiefs.

Spread Philadelphia Eagles (+6.5) vs Dallas Cowboys for Game risk 5.00 to win 4.81

Money Line Philadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys for Game +244 risk 4.04 to win 9.86

So for tonight, if the Eagles win, win $23.70. If Eagles cover but lose, win 0.76 (I would call that a push). Cowboys win I lose $9.04.

Cheap bets but certainly makes the game fun.