Jambands.ca

Go Leafs Go - Fan Forum 09/10

badams

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Definitely an optimistic result last night.

Burke is clearly playing 'not last'. Having given up the first and second round picks for next year's draft in the Kessel trade, anything less than a playoff berth needs to be considered a disaster for the franchise.

Guest Low Roller

I apologize if anything in my above statement inferred any form of excitement about the Leafs winning. That is definitely not the case. I'm rooting for an all-out brawl on the ice between Komisarek and Phaneuf.

great game to watch :)

WTF from Blackhawks right back to Leafs when they win?

If I see you post anything pro-Leafs in here again' date=' you will forever be known to me as "Waffles".[/quote']

Easy killer. that small 4 word phrase could have been applied to any game in the NHL or any sport for any team in any league on any continent. I see no support for the team whatsoever, only that it was a "great game to watch"

GO BLACKHAWKS!!!

I'm concerned for Booche - find help HERE!

Easy killer. that small 4 word phrase could have been applied to any game in the NHL or any sport for any team in any league on any continent. I see no support for the team whatsoever, only that it was a "great game to watch"

Come on Schwa. Don't you remember? You are NOT allowed to appreciate any other teams within the sport than the ONE AND ONLY team you are confessing to be your "favourite". You are NOT allowed to cheer for any other teams in the playoffs once your team is knocked out (or doesn't even make it in the first place.) Your comments on any game not involving "your" team are falling on deaf ears/blind eyes. You are only causing your character and intelligence to be tarnished by attempting to keep up your silly shenanigans by trying to enjoy the sport and not the franchise. Shame on you. Shame on you.

ps - i do believe (and please dear sporting gods, do confirm) that you are allowed to break free from these commandments when it comes time for "international" play when you are permitted to cheer for Team Canada.

pss - BUT you are NOT ALLOWED TO GET ANY ENJOYMENT FROM THE JUNIORS AT ALL!!!!

psss - :chug: :chug: :chug:

Hahaha I think I'll just call you Waffles anyway....Waffles.

killer

Edited by Guest

Easy killer. that small 4 word phrase could have been applied to any game in the NHL or any sport for any team in any league on any continent. I see no support for the team whatsoever' date=' only that it was a "great game to watch"[/quote']

Hahaha I think I'll just call you Waffles anyway....Waffles.

killer

I like waffles.

Komisarek out for the rest of the season:

Komisarek To Undergo Season Ending Surgery

Wednesday, 03.02.2010 / 9:38 PM / Press Releases Toronto Maple Leafs

The Toronto Maple Leafs announced Wednesday evening that defenceman Mike Komisarek’s shoulder injury will require season-ending surgery. A date for the surgery has not been determined at this time.

"Our team doctors have recommended this after a determined effort to rehab the injury without surgery. Having this done immediately is the right thing to do for the Leafs. I am truly sorry that I will not be able to represent my country at the Olympics," said Komisarek.

Signed by the Maple Leafs as an unrestricted free agent on July 1, 2009, Komisarek has appeared in 34 games this season. He has three assists and 40 minutes in penalties. His most recent game took place on January 2 at Calgary.

Komisarek, 28, was named to the Team USA Olympic Team on January 1.

Maybe he can use the time to learn how to clear the puck from the defensive end without giving it away.

Link

Huh? I hadn't seen this article. Thanks for pointing it out Booche.

Glad to see your obsession with a lousy team that hasn't accomplished anything in over 40 years is almost equal to your obsession with a mediocre team that hasn't accomplished anything in almost 20 years.

Keep up the good work!

Kaberle to Colorado at the deadline. You heard it here.

Waffles out.

Burke would only want one of their young stud forwards, and I can't see the Avs trading O'Reilly, Duchene, Stewart or the suprisingly impressive Yip. However, there has been talk about Wolski being shopped around, although he is their second leading scorer.