Jambands.ca

First Listen of Fuego track

Jay Funk Dawg

I enjoyed it as well. Outstanding production but I gotta say someone emailed me the following opinion and I laughed my ass off

"I lasted a 2 minutes. The lyrics sound like something Nsync or One Direction would come up with. You've been up all night? You're sorry Phish? Yes you are truly are sorry. Maybe they should worry more about the larval craze and consult the rhinotropic microgaze before they become permanently stranded on the Ocean of Osyrus.

Yes, Im brutally jaded but if I was tripping and had to listen to those lyrics I'd probably cut my ears off. "

It sounds good to me.

Did anyone see the matchbook that phish is giving away for pre orders of the album?

rolling.jpg

I did. And I also saw the ridiculous price to have it shipped to Canada. I think I will pass on the matchbook, order from Amazon.ca and save myself almost as much as they album will cost.

I enjoyed it as well. Outstanding production but I gotta say someone emailed me the following opinion and I laughed my ass off

"I lasted a 2 minutes. The lyrics sound like something Nsync or One Direction would come up with. You've been up all night? You're sorry Phish? Yes you are truly are sorry. Maybe they should worry more about the larval craze and consult the rhinotropic microgaze before they become permanently stranded on the Ocean of Osyrus.

Yes, Im brutally jaded but if I was tripping and had to listen to those lyrics I'd probably cut my ears off. "

Whoever said that is probably super pumped for those disgraces of line ups you guys have at bluesfest and folkfest, my money is on van gAD...