Jambands.ca

remember YO ????

haha.. nope, no setlist... I know he does the 'radical' cheer though!

Yes, this is the version that was available on the site a while back. Is that other version an exerpt of this one? This one is sbd... with lots of special fx thrown in!

I remember running in to Yo at the second Neil Young Greendale show at the ACC. he plopped down in the aisle seat next to us and sparked up a huge fatty. The show hadn't started yet and the lights were still on... security walking right on by and not saying anything. As soon as it was done *poof* he's gone. The fatty kept me fuzzy headed the entire show pretty much! THanks for THAT Yo! :D

454642038_0c150e7d0b.jpg

Where's Yo? Is this like the hippie version of Where's Waldo? Find the giant bearded wookie among all the other bearded wookies! FUN FUN FUN. Yo is awesome. He was at the Wassabi show at the Reverb. Yo helped me wash my dishes at Izzy's when I had my broken wrist. That was so nice.

i love that everyone's got an "i ran into Yo at *insert show here*"... i think the last time i had a surprise Yo run-in was the slip in ithaca, fall '05... actually, that probably wasnt the last, but it sticks out... good times.

im always amazed he gets across the border in that van.

i love that everyone's got an "i ran into Yo at *insert show here*"...

the first time I met Yo was in San Francisco in front of The Fillmore. I was talking to mooose on my cell phone and noticed this VW van with a wicked airbrushed paint job. I looked down to notice the Ontario plate and had to introduce myself.

I was there with DSO at this show...

Show #782 - Sat, Mar 1, 2003 at Fillmore Auditorium, San Francisco, CA

Performing 3/1/2003 Original Setlist

DG Set:Who Killed Uncle John, Lazy River Road, In My Life*, L L Rain*, White Rabbit**+, Surely You Jest**, River and Drown**, Down To Eugene**

1:Walk In The Sunshine, Loose Lucy, BIODTL, Dupree's Diamond Blues, Good Times, Masterpiece, How Sweet It Is, Passenger, Cumberland, Jack Straw> Touch

2:Hey Pocky Way> Playin> China Cat> I Know You Rider> Sailor> Deal> Drumz> World To Give> Throwin Stones> Lovelight

Encore: Viola Lee> We Bid You Goodnight

Filler: None

*with John and Lisa - **with DSO - +Lisa on lead vocal - David Gans opened

I put his name on the guestlist and he gave me an entire box of papers, bags of hemp seed and more to put in the green room.

I remember we piled into my friend Ryans van and puffed a bunch of good herb before the show :)

good times

Yo rocks !

i saw him like 2 weeks, ago, he's still living near niagars falls, blowing glass, and getting really good.

he doesnt drive the pure hemp van anymore, its parked at there office someplace.

the boreder issues all got dropped a long time ago, he got the van back, and pretty much everything the conficaded

his hair is a bit shorter, and he's a bit more clean cut, You might not recognise him at first

We saw him a month or so ago. Nice guy, I've had a couple of truly UNFORGETTABLE moments with him, and I will NEVER listen to "Takin' It To The Streets" by the Doobie Brothers the same again. So thanks for that, yo!

i remember him singing that one night at PJC as he walked of the patio with a doob the size of my fist. sour fuckin diesel.

last time i saw yo was at that show at PJ's, for the life of me i cant remember who played, we traded recipes. i gave him our stuffed zuccini boats recipe.

that bong raffle was a friggin howl, thanks for posting that up again, its been a few years since ive heard it.