Jambands.ca

TREY TREE STRUCTURE HERE!

Blane

Ok, so the signups are closed, and I'm posting this tree structure so that people can start contacting each other and getting discs in the mail.

A reminder, to those who are going to be burning copies for others, PLEASE use Exact Audio Copy to extract the music rather than doing a direct Disc>Disc copy. This avoids sending flawed discs and disappointing the person below you in teh tree. If you're not sure about what this all means, go to www.etree.org and read their guides, or send me an email.

So, the tree looks like this:

BLANE (embassyinternational@yahoo.com)

----1. Harry (harry4lida@aol.com)

--------1a. PassedOutGuy (jcphish@yahoo.com)

--------1b. Mike03 (fink_mark@hotmail.com)

--------1c. Keenan (Keenan@newfoundland.com)

----2. Canned Beats (ro3@hotmail.com)

--------2a. Keri Kenedy

--------2b. Dwight Yoakam (zion_rider@hotmail.com)

----3. Harpua (harpua@phishsanctuary.com)

--------3a. Booche (darkstarotherone@hotmail.com)

--------------3aa. Gentlemonkey (jmcconnery@hotmail.com )

--------3b. Bouche (bathtubgin@phishsanctuary.com)

The people who have NUMBERS ONLY beside their names (ie. 1,2,3) are branches, and will get cds from me. They will burn copies for the people below them in the tree (ie. #1 will burn for 1a and 1b). So, leaves, contact your parent in the tree asap to arrange mailing of blanks and whatnot. I"ll begin burning copies tonight or tomorrow, and look forward to hearing from my branches soon!

Let me know if there are any questions or problems.

HAVE FUN!

Blane

• 3 weeks later...

What is the issue here? I thought the only person there last night that we didnt know until last night was Darkstar and he doesn't seem to be on the tree.

For the people under my branch. Its been over a month and I haven't gotten the blanks yet, so I'm just assuming that my branch is cancelled.

Well, its a pretty small tree, like theres only 4 people on it that I dont know who they are, so it can't be too hard to figure out. If somebody is having a problem then they should post what it is. Probably what is happening is that somebody doesn't understand how the trees work, or somebody is just taking too long getting the copies going?

Is it possible that leafs havent received their CD's yet? After they sent them to the branches?

I met an individual last night that made evil-doer waves, stating he had been screwed over by Blane and the Skanctuary for not getting his CD's in this tree........

Let me know so I can get to the bottom of this, I am not sure if I was being told the 'truth' last night on a number of issues.

I love that mmw show, harpua.. thanks again for it. It's crazy actually how the bass is so prominent in the recording and it was pretty weak where i was sitting.. must've been the room. But yeah, I'd like to get that trey show too. We will organize it soon. HEY! I know you're email, maybe I'll try that!

-monkeyman

Having a look at the tree structure for the first time in a long time, it appears that your supposeed to get a copy from #2 (Booche). I thought it was me the whole time, whew, guess that lets me off the hook. wink.gif" border="0 Maybe I'll set you up with a little 01-10-27 MMW/SCI action instead (also from Blane).

i got screwed by the Phish Sanctuary - you're all bitches !!

oh wait, no i didn't -- sorry, nevermind -- hope it's ok that i spread that around 2 gigs and posted on 6 other deadhead bulletin boards before realizing that i'm the bitch...

• 4 weeks later...

Davey Boy - I'm not sure where you were when these CD's were left and by whom but the Nero boys have been putting some live shows together for me and if they were there when these were left they may have thought I was going to be there and just forgot about them. That may not make sence. I guess one if the Nero boys can answer that question better.

Hey Pablo and his monkeys - might these CD's in question have been for me?

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Archived