Jambands.ca

nero 3.31.02 @ Dekcuf, the challenge is on.

Velvet

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I propose somehting: I learn how to type better and we try to get long sleeve tie dyed t-shirts with out avatars and names on em for may 24. i'd wear it with pride and i'm sure we'd be able to get super designs...anyone know people that silkscreen and don't try to make money off EVERYBODY??(namely phans)

nametags can esaily be damaged but a shirt is way cool and unique...the first to the avatar only...

good idea?? if someone thinks this would work(that means someone that reads the boards and is an active Spanktuarian) it would mean a lot more if a new thread was started...a thread about threads...heh...can't wait till tonight!!!!!!!!!!! last burt show till a reunion

I'M IN I'M IN I'M IN.....MAKE ME A NAME TAG TOO, OK? But I do have to work until 4 on Sunday so I will be getting there probably just at show time. Any interested Torontonians should post in the rides category, I've got comfortable room for at least 4 others, maybe more. SWEEEET!!!! Gotta run, can't wait for Sunday...

PEIPunk, i already made a tag for you last night, cuz i knew you were trying hard. they are being laminated as we speak i think.

ya, i'm getting a lot of attention here, i dont need this much, thanks - don't forget that ms huxtable printed them out and treyter is providing a laminating machine and bouche is picking everybody up to go to booches to put them all together, so they are working too.

but also, sos you know, the name tag ship has now sailed. no way to print out and laminate any more. PEIpunk there is one for you and LJFH, but anyone who didn't say so earlier will have to do a Hi my name is dealie.

blah blah, just listening to myself drone on here...

anyway, see ya sunday thanks again, tip your waitress