Jambands.ca

nero 3.31.02 @ Dekcuf, the challenge is on.

Velvet

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll also be bringing my sister Doulouhoo...she's on this sanctuary here too. My partner in crime Amanda, as always will be there too...she'll most likely be one of the "I support the sanctuary" folks because she doesn't post or anything...but she IS an UBERtrooper.........

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Guest Low Roller

Ms.H! I resent the $$$ to you.

"junk male" indeed ... grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Of course I don't listen, and I didn't put SANC $$$ in the title. Look for this title instead "NOT junk mail. DO NOT delete!! This means YOU Ms.H!!!".

ok i'm really sorry to be a pain, but i am way beyond swamped today with all sorts of stuff... (calendar, and work stuff)

so i was just wondering if you could do me a favour by either sending me the persons avatar, or a link to a place where they've posted so i dont need to go searching for everyone

individually...

if you can't, no worry, i'll get everyone, but it would totally help me out. the avatars are just like any other image, you just right-click to save

i've got everybody on this thread, just the ones who haven't posted

Yes, Velvet. We're taking care of everything.

People, H is doing us a really big favor here, please help out by sending a link to your avatar.

Got the money Low Roller. You are so good. It looks AMAZING!!!! People are going to shit when they see it, but I think we'll save it for a surprise. I am on the job.

thanks low roller,

i didnt' explain well enough...

i can get everyone who has posted here, thats no problem, i just meant people like rabid who hasn't posted on this thread, and Doulouhoo and amanda etc etc

just the avatars of the people who haven't posted on this thread

Guest Low Roller

OTTAWA IS HOTTAWA!!!!!

This is the place to be!!!!!

WE ARE ALL CRAZY PARTYANIMALZ!!!!!!

OT-TA-WA!!!! OT-TA-WA!!!! OT-TA-WA!!!!

You have entered the Twilight Zone.

this is just INSANE! This was the first chance I got to read anything, and I had to read 2 full pages since yesterday afternoon!

Velvet, I suggest that you bring the tags, if you can, anyway. There may be a few that need something.

I am so happy that people out west and in TO are actually JEALOUS! hahah! It's about time eh? grin.gif" border="0

Thanks Backbacon for the poster!

It pops-up off of clicking the crappy banner I made in 2 minutes.

LOL

You guys are all amazing!!

Stoners with passion..... dangerous!!

A few of us went to the Cafe last night to check out a new band.... we walked in at 11 and were told they were closing and the band was done. No one showed up...... how dare they pretend they don't LOVE us!!

Those of us lucky enough to be there were treated to a Velvet open mic appearace downstairs...

Velvet Setlist

My Cat's on Crack

Dying of Cancer

Wow kids! I haven't posted since yesterday afternoon. I can't beleive everyone has went crazy with this! We are definately gonna blow the fuckin' bar out of the water! I'm super pumped. Nero boyz must be getting such a kick out of this! Good times will definately be had by all and the owner of the bar is gonna have his jaw dropped! Let's get crazy on Sunday!!!

i was thinkin...this is supposed to be some NYE party but isn't it MUCH closer to easter???

couldn't we get gentle-monkey to dress up as an easter bunny????

hide little nuggets all over the bar??

painted skanctuary eggs....

all that shit?

or is that next weekend?

Dekcuf was soooooo empty last night (in their defence the weather was crappy but still). They probably didnt sell more than 12 drinks - Im pretty sure Davey Boy can double that.

As good as Velvet's set was at the open stage I personally feel "Journey into Oblivion" sung by the guy with the mullet was amazing.