Jambands.ca

nero 3.31.02 @ Dekcuf, the challenge is on.

Velvet

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Holy... that looks sweet.

The first draft of the money is in Ms. H's mailbox.

Everything is proceeding according to plan...

I wonder what the hell the Nero boys are thinking about all this...

tx, that came out pretty simple. we haven't heard from ms. hux yet though to make sure it's alright. i'm looking forward to seeing the poster and stuff too...

ok this is getting out of hand, but you know doggie that if you grab some heat transfer paper, you can have yours on a tshirt. do you have a good printer there dog? cuz if you do, i can send your card to you and you can print it out on the heat transfer paper and iron it onto your shirt... i would make your's a little different for tshirt

Okay, I've just finished making *my* labels, slackers.

Basically, I've got a bunch of stuff tossed onto an 8.5" x 11" piece of label paper ... I'm going to clip and stick at whim. I've put 10 or so mostly different big labels on the sheet, and they have *my* name on 'em tongue.gif" border="0

reba.jpg

here you go. if you think the avatar in the background looks a little too white and jaggedy, look for another image that you like and think would look nice in the background. email it to me and i'll throw it in instead.

quote:

Originally posted by gentlemonkey:

we're willing to help musically with any mind games!

How about playing "Monday, Monday", with a segue' to "The Fool On The Hill"? With a little encouragement, you might even get some audience participation...

Aloha,

Brad

WOW

I love the entusiasm I am seeing in this thread, I also love how everone is trying to do their part to fuck with people's heads.... no wonder I like you guys so much... I'm down for whatever disease your looking to spread.

Anyone gonna tape this sucker?.... That is the point isin't it? Harpua?Aberg?JP?

I will be there dancing my ass off!

If my endless supply of coloured paper can help in the printing of Sanctuary money, please let me know. I desparately want to leave that place with a tangible reminder that the Sanctuary crowd was there. Buy lots of beer, bring all your friends and let them know where you post!!!

OH MY GOD!! I just won another pair of tickets to Saturday's hockey game!!! Hehehehehe

Fuck Yeah H! Those are exactly what I had in mind. (Actually, they're nicer than I would have thought of) If it isn't too much work for ya, I'd like complete pages sent to my personal e-mail address by like Thursday, early afternoon since Friday is a holiday and I won't have access to the printer. If it is too much work for you, then we'll come up with plan 'B'. I adore the tags. Please make one for me too! sharonw420@hotmail.com

LOW ROLLER, I am so sorry man, but I deleted all my "junk mail" this morning. I forgot I was expecting something. Can you please resend it with "SANC $$$" in the title and I'll keep my eyes open for it.

So colour paper for the moola and colour printer for the tags. I can do it, if y'all can. grin.gif" border="0

ms. hux, i only have you, reba, doggie me and booche who have told me they even want tags... i dont know if i can send them to your hotmail acc't - isn't there a limit on the size of attachments? send me an email to my address above there with your real email address and i'll send what i can to you asap.

hey first post to pg 4

Okay H, How about we do it this way. I have gone through the thread and determined who said they would be there. So why don't we take the initiative and make them for these people. If you are not on the list d would like to be, post below or send an e-mail to H. Deal?

I think we should also make 10 or so generic "I support/lurke on Phish Sanctuary, for the people we know and love, who show up to shows on a regular basis, but don't post.

Here goes:

Sativa

DoubleB

Pablo Sanchez

Harpua

nero boy

Gentle Monkey

moe.ron (no avatar but she deserves her own tag)

Sloth

Low Roller

Velvet

Canuck Duck

Howler

Arcane

Giggles

Aberg83

Treyter

Indika

Jaybone

BradM