Jambands.ca

nero 3.31.02 @ Dekcuf, the challenge is on.

Velvet

Guest Low Roller

I like Treyter's idea for the Easter Skanktuary eggs, but that might be just complete overkill. How about we do the Easter egg thing for the Ferriswheeler/Dr. Huxtable show on Friday at Dekcuf? You know, to spread the insanity.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I got a great idea. Lets wear our little nametags things to every show we go to. Hell, why stop there, why not wear them everyday. Yeah! This is such a fun thread. tongue.gif" border="0

Also, anyway we can get our slogans and pictures on those nametags, for the people who cant read, they can just identify us by our picture.

I am a computer neanderthall...I do not know how to link anything to anything...right click what?haha..like i said a Neanderthall but not to worry..I think i am going to make an iron on of my avatar...i do know how to use photoshop(on a -gasp!-a macintosh...)and I do know how to use an iron..hehe...H-I don't think I've met you yet-you and Ms.H. are realy putting it out for every one..thanks a bunch!YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

okie doke, will get on it tonight i hope...

i like the poster tonnes by the way...

nero03-31-02.jpg" width="175

click the banner at the top for a true representation. great job on it, backbacon!

i still hope we have enough people to fill the bar though... do you think we do?

I just wanted to give you all and update. The name tags look well...AMAZING! H has done a great job on this. Does anyone have access to badge holders (plastic clippy thing to hold the name tags)? What about a laminator. I really like the idea of these things being used more than once. Ideas?

H, thanks for compliment on the poster. Just trying to pitch in and help out a bit way down here in Chatham.

Wish I was going to be up there for this fiasco!

Maybe you could put together a name tag for me and I can print it and keep it for my next show.

btw, I have this old school button maker that, for some party in the future, I could whip up some personalized buttons on!

Here is the link to the cowboy avatar:

http://www.phishsanctuary.com/ubb/avatars/avatar16.gif

Guest Low Roller

I suggest breaking up this thread into several smaller ones, just to keep it fucking managable.

I can't go to the bathroom anymore without falling out of the loop.

Thread 1: Band Requests

Thread 2: Name tags

Thread 3: general hype, freak-out, or ideas for Sunday's show.

Props to Ms.H and the other H for pulling all this last minute product together.

Props to Velvet for starting all this pandemonium.

Special props to Bradm for suggesting cardboard cutouts (even if that is pretty fucking weird.)

And props to the entire Sanctuary for distracting me from my work on a daily basis.

I think H and I have decided that this time around we are going to print them on sticker paper and wear colour stickers. But we will save the file and print it out at a later date to make badges or buttons (LOVE that idea!) So unfortuately, they may be disposable this weekend, but the hard part (H making them) will be over for ease next time. Capeesh? confused.gif" border="0