Jambands.ca

nero 3.31.02 @ Dekcuf, the challenge is on.

Velvet

h, I think its great that your coming to the show!!!!

Its been fun, trying to keep this thread going so long. Longest ever I think? Maybe if we start guessing at how many people will be there then this thing could maybe get over 500 by the time the show hits.

I'll start out with a guess of 60?

What is your guess?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what? the fedex guy hasnt arrived with it yet? i better get on the phone to the tracking dept... grin.gif" border="0 (sorry, just kidding)

yes, at the show... i think somebody will be at the door with them... they actually had to all be redone last night cuz they were too big, bouche is gonna be reprinting and laminating tonight during his easter dinner - cuz he had to buy some more ink etc.... Cross your fingers nothing goes wrong again!

which reminds me, i think we should have a "donations" jar for the sanctuary so bouche can buy more cool gadgets (chat software maybe for instance) for this site.

(that's just me thinking out loud about it though, this is the first time i've metioned it, could be tacky)

does everybody think that's a totally tacky idea?

If there were live chat on this site, I would NEVER leave my house, I would not be able to get any work done EVER. I personally like the Sanc the way she is.

It was a real shame that the tags didn't turn out the first time. After the meticulous working of details between H and myself, the communication ball was dropped in the lamination equipment department. Glad to hear that all is not lost and should turn out as planned.

Yeah, I'll be at the door with the laminates and the generic "Hi, my name is..." stickers (could the Keeper of the Tags have them at the bar by 9pm or so?). I'm also gonna have a Phish Sanctuary donation jar. That's a great idea 'cuz the site does cost money to maintain and this is the first almost official Sanctuary party, so it makes sense. Just drop the change from your first beer in it if you wanna, nobody should feel obligated. Don't forget to dress as a fool, though for lots of us that's come-as-you-are...

This is gonna be the bestest New Years ever (or at least one of the better ones this year).

See y'all Sunday night!

ps bouche, treyter, ms. hux, and h, you're all on the guest list. Make sure you tell me who you are.

hey, thanks velvet - that's so nice, and that you will have the donation jar (i was afraid it was gonna sound like a cheezy suggestion, but i think it's a good idea), thanks for the guest list too. Ms. Hux, i listened to the webcast last night while redoing the cards , so that made the redo go a lot faster too.

WHAT?

Treyter is on the guest list?

The only thing I saw him do at the Laminate Party was roll fatties (not that I did anything aside from spin music and laugh).........

Good call on the money jar Velvet, I think this site does cost my bro a fair amount of change.

unbelievableenergytonight

i'll post the "official" setlist (or Velvet will) once it is confirmed from the boys.

Set 1

Whiskey Mountain Wonder

Tonto’s Underwater Paradise

Effervesence (name that song game)

Holetown Charlie

401 Theme

Speed Queen

Condor >

Auld Lang Syne >

Condor

Funky Jam >Shakedown St. Tease > Hehehehe/April Fool’s

Set2

WataBug

“Effervesence”’Winner That Wasn’t There Speech”

Chameleon >

“Force Field” Jam >

??? >

Chameleon

Mikomard

Lemondust

Pumpkin Song

Chocolate Monkey Machine

Encore:

Flurmy

THANKYOU NERO!!!!THANKYOU EVERYONE!!!!!!That was fantastic!Wowzers is all That I can come up w/just now...5:30 A.M..gotta go to bed...Goodnight and thankyou all.Peace.

ahhh the wicked have rested...what a great night-what a great band-what great freaky,beautiful peaple-what a great after party-

Nero-you guys kicked....thanks again..this dog got two days!

Man, what an awesome scene last night was.

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet a lot of you, but those I did meet were good folks, and I hopeto party with all of you a lot more.

And I love my tag! Thanks, once again, to all the forces behind that cute, little angry bastard.

WOW

I fucking love nero.... damm that was fun!!

Toaster awards to Dr. Hux for Jagrmania, PEI Punk for being nuts (and driving my bro home) and to the Sloth for "we gonna smoke till we can't smoke no more"

Great afterparty jam with Velvet, Doug, PEI Punk and others... shit what a treat!

I will go see nero anytime.... anywhere.... Kingston this Friday!

Velvet: How about somebody write up this whole experience for "Scene & Heard"? It would be a good way to show how vibrant the Ottawa scene is, and how local support can flourish and work towards positive change.

(The article would have to walk a fine line; I wouldn't want to make it appear as if the owner was a bad guy.)

Detail the problem, your discussions with the owner, the challenge, the enthusiasm, the accutrements, the party, the whole shebang. Getting quotes from those involved would also be a good idea.

Aloha,

Brad