Jambands.ca

nero 3.31.02 @ Dekcuf, the challenge is on.

Velvet

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you guys are gonna hold hands and sing theme songs, im leaving ! grin.gif" border="0

yes bouche, the plastic convention id thing is good, but i didnt know the dimensions last night when this started, we can rework for next time though no problem. sharon has 8x11 sticker paper that she's going to use for this run

(he keeps coming in here making nice "suggestions" that somehow seem to triple last minute work,eh? wink.gif" border="0 )

BOTTONS:

Here's the deal, I just made one and it turned out great. A Trey Button.

I took a circular picture 2 5/8" in daimeter. It, along with a like sized plastic circle, is placed on the button shell and then those three things together are pressed onto the button back. The edges of the design are hidden so what actually is exposed is about 2 3/8". This means the design or picture would actually need to made 2 3/8" with an extra 1/4" around the edge to be tucked in around into the back of the button.

If anyone wants to design a button for themself I could do one up for you. (Not for this weekend.)

Perhaps we could get the buttons going for Ghost Town.

i have a laminator here...

I have a buncha those clips to hang the sleeves, the laminator, some scissors, but no sleeves as of yet. I can always go by them if I can't find them around here somewhere....

so ms. hux, where are you and when can we have a little laminating party??

Treyter - I live in Centretown (Percy & Flora) and should have everything printed out by tomorrow around 6:00ish. Only thing I need to know is... are we definitely laminating or printing on sticker paper? If laminating, then I can print on regular paper. That's the best. If we can't laminate then I want to print on sticky paper. You tell me what's good for you and we'll work it out. Great idea!

This thread is ridiculously long. I love cheese!

Hey,

I got a great idea, lets all bring meatballs and throw them at the band and the bar owner. Its because their all a bunch of meatheads. I'd like to thank mommy cow for growing the cow, and the butcher for killing the cow, and the truck driver for delivering the cow and stealing the leg of the cow mid-delivery, then the all the grocery people for all their good work too. Dont want to forget the little guy after all. The we can sell the meatballs for sanctuary dollars. This is going to be the best nero show ever. I even heard Mike is going to come out on a school night@!

idont think makisupa is drunk, i think he's getting weirded out by all the back slapping and merry making (as i am a little too wink.gif" border="0 ) but it's all good (i think) -- i was interested in seeing peoples real faces next to their avatars

I like how the banner above is the same as the AMB banner. Is that foreshading that AMB might sit in, I was expecting trey, but will settle for nothing. I hope they play gazebo this sunday , at whats making out to be the best nero show ever, well, if not musically, at least hype-wise. After seeing over 50 dang nero shows I've only seen two of dem gazebos. If nero doesn't play Gazeebo for me finally I might get so upset , that I'll problably, welel, I'll probably just fart.

If we can do the laminating thing, that would be best. Treyter, make sure it works and that you know how to use it. Do you have the plastic shite? Bring it to Andre's tomorrow, and maybe ms. hux can come by and we can laminate.

That's almost dirty.