Jambands.ca

nero 3.31.02 @ Dekcuf, the challenge is on.

Velvet

You get the honour of being the last person to post before I do! grin.gif" border="0

All right, I'm thinking I'll be there. This'll be my first Nero show being legal! Be gentle...

I can't wait... This sounds real cool. grin.gif" border="0 I can't wait. Stapes didn't even have to coax me. Woo hoo! I'm stoked...

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright...i have the machine, and all the goods except the sleeves that go with the clips...i do, however, have other sleeves that will work...

i will go by business depot tomorrow on the way into town (if i get a damn car) and see if i can pick up some more appropriate ones.

If not, Mr. bouche, maybe u could pick me up on yer way in??? we'll talk tomorrow once i know if i'm vehicularly challenged.

so ms. hux, print'em on tha good paper, and we'll put some paper down!! wink.gif" border="0

Double B is not invited...lol

ms. hux, if you need a ride, I could probably accomodate on the way in. If that's the case, and I need to grab treytor, then I'll actually have to clean out the back seat of my car to put him in. Aw hell, he can go in the trunk. There's a pillow and sleeping bag in it and the gas will keep him happy.

Funny thing is I have to meet a sanctaury acquaintence about nine times before I can remember who they are. I think this is probably because I expect everybody to actually look like their avatars. After all, when I started posting I only really knew Pablo Sanchez and the Monkey sisters, Rabid and Gentle, and they look like their avatars.

I look a lot like mine when I'm wearing the hat.

booche, velvet, h, low roller, sally, ms. huxtable, doubleb, dogatthestation, rubberdinghy, daveyboy, catphish (yes, i know you're not coming) dave-O, pablo sanchez, neroboy, moe.ron, jaybone, indica, howler, aberg83, amanda, jaybone, harpua, giggles, gentlemonkey dr. huxtable, doulouhoo, canuckduck, bug, bradm, bouche, asparagus, arcane, reba, peipunk (couldn't tell if you were serious about coming), rabidmonkey, ranchstaffer, sativa, schwa, stapes, tonberry, thesloth, treyter, AD.

ok so thats who i have tags made for. i got a little confused over who would be there and who wouldn't etc. so if i missed you or misspelled your name, speak up fast, cuz i probably wont have much time on thursday at work and ms. hux needs these on thurs. so the earlier the better.

tx

h

Jyll from the Bayou needs a sticker. She just started posting as Chameleon. The girl gets us just plastered everytime we show up at her bar so we should show her a little love and make her a sticker (by "we" i actually mean you, h, if it's not too much troubs). wink.gif" border="0

Our friend the wackamole should be in attendance too if'n it's not too late to make him up one...sorry h, I just thought of him now or I'd a let you in sooner..............WHAT ABOUT PIEpunk and his chances of bringing down a Tdot crew? PEIpunk..where you at buddy? Can you get it to work?

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

I love the enthusiasm you folks on the Sanctuary display! Sounds like Sun night will be a blast. While I will be in Ottawa this weekend, I will be leaving on Sun so I can make it to work Monday morning. Hopefully I'll be able to get out Thursday night for AMB.

Dennis