Jambands.ca

Do people here not like me?

cheesehead

I am saddened.

I've gotten the vibe that there are some people in this message board, that for some reason or another, dislike me. I hope this isn't the case, but my member rating went down two stars, after that whole scene of not knowing who michael moore was. If you're holding a grudge against me, and think that I'm ill-informed, or ignorant, or whatever, please don't bring your hostility here. Keep the peace friends. We're all just here to share our love for the funk, so please don't broadcast hatred to me. It makes me sad. Thanks brothers and sisters.

Take care, friends.

-cheese

Your rating is starting to plummet Sally............ [Mad]

(DAMMIT, I already rated you and cant do it again! You were about to get a one-er!)

Cheesehead, I dont know you, so I cant tell you if I like you or not. Give it some time, and I will let you know. Hell, I couldnt give a crap who you know or dont know, as long as you know Jerry Garia [Wink]

(mis-spelled on purpose, you freaks)

I love your avatar though!

As Yoda would say:

One to 3000 posts makes not a person.

No worries everyone hates me and that rockometer of mine never goes up. You are a real person though because the combination of the 'cheesehead' handle and Ralph eating paste seems quite a propos. I mean if I wanted to make up a sanctuary character for subversive reasons it would probably be something like what you've got going- which is not to say that I am having a conversation with myself right now.

man that garia.net rox... just one qoute to sum it all up:

quote:

Originally found on Garia.net:

Although this has nothing to do with Computers, This is one of the best links of whatching video vids of the war now in Irak

There is a popup that shows you the video`s

the website content is, apparently, written by John Grisham... i can't find Irak in the atlas yet, i thinks its near chadguay, though

by the way, cheesehead, you got it good - I wish people here hated me... all i get is agonizingly silent indifference... the kind where you hear crickets chirping and everyone looks at you like you've just breached another restraining order... [big Grin]

I have to admit that when I posted about having a very memorable and enjoyable evening after Bruce Springsteen, your post about him looking like he is takin a dump while singing kinda rubbed me the wrong way......

I mean haven't we all seen some of our favourite musicians make some strange faces while playing or singing something really heartfelt?

I mean really, I don't bash your Cheese- despite the realitive ease of such a task.

Sean

ps. That don't mean I don't like you- don't be so sensitive or this board will drive you to Utah to live in the hills. Myself, kung, and a few others have endured some crazy bad talking and still make it a regular visit!

quote:

maybe some people here are lactose-intolerant

ha ha ha [big Grin]

wouldn't sweat the rating, cheesehead... I said something once and dropped 2 stars, I laughed all day and drank an extra beer that night [Wink]

(have still only gotten one of those stars back) [Mad]

[big Grin]

I've always hated being popular

quote:

I wish people here hated me... all i get is agonizingly silent indifference...

Just thought I'd let you know that I really can't stand you and all your hobbit lovin, jedi quoting bullshit.....In fact the next time I see you I am going to punch you in the back of the head. [Wink]

There. You see it doesn't take alot to let someone know that they have made a difference in someone's life, no matter how insignificant...

quote:

Originally posted by dogatthestation:

Just thought I'd let you know that I really can't stand you and all your hobbit lovin, jedi quoting bullshit.....In fact the next time I see you I am going to punch you in the back of the head.
[Wink]

There. You see it doesn't take alot to let someone know that they have made a difference in someone's life, no matter how insignificant...

will you marry me?!?!?!

-

Archived