Jambands.ca

Today's Question: whatcha doin for NYE?

100% ninja

ekoostik hookah,

For those of you wanting a trip...this band simply rocks....its about seven hours outside t-dot, i've only seen them once in toledo, and leaving that show, i felt like i was leaving my first phish show...anyhow its long overdue for another show..hope to see ya there!

dancingbear

p.s. dude from chatham going...i went to my first hookah show with a dude from chatham...kevin, dead/phishhead.....know him?

hey dancingbear.

ummm, kevin o'b? yeah, we're good friends. Yeah, that makes sense, he's up there visiting people now and then. he's not so much into hookah anymore. I sure am though! I can't wait to see them again. It's been over three weeks now. [Frown]

so you're going to the NYE show too? Great, we aught to meet up.

k

Kevin O'brien? He's a weiner.(HEHE) I love the Hookah and they are infact my favouritest band right now. Totally hooked on em. I would be there if at all possible but i HAVE TO work or i'm fired. BOOOOO!!! Any how, i saw them for the 2000->2001 NYE and it was the shit....from what i remember.(which ain't much)

Well, we were going to do the Fat Cats if they had stayed in the Hamilton area just to make it easy on ourselves but with that option gone, it's the New Deal at The Opera House for us! A full-on Sound+Light night at their hometown headquarters = can't go wrong.

What are your plans??

Well, after three consecutive years of bad bar experiences (over priced, over crowded, under serviced), I've decided to revert to my old favourite: house party!

We're freezing an outdoor skating rink, asking everyone to bring a dish and a cocktail, cranking the tunes and building a bonfire. A night in surrounded by the people I love and none of those frat-boy "I'm gonna grope your ass even though I don't know ya" losers! (No offense intended to any on the site!)