Jambands.ca

Post a random picture thread

Stapes

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's the same one I'm thinking of from the late 80s (has to be, not many buses like that on tour), I remember being told not to get on it then...lol

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the 12 Tribes bus and you definitely don't want to get on that thing; especially spun. I've been solicited a few times but never set foot on board. Last time I saw that thing was Bonnarroo '03...

DON'T READ THE BOOK!!!

‘Happy Man’ Wine Bottle Corker

It’s probably fair to say that bottle stops can be a bit boring, can’t they? Not the sort of thing that generally creates excitement or even raises a smile.

But ‘Happy Man’ is here to change that. And I think this may be one of those moments when a picture is worth a thousand words…

For the wine lover on your shopping list

happy_man2.jpg

15465508.jpg

The picture was released in the South American country following the savage slaying of taxi driver Rafael Vargas.

It was reportedly drawn by a female witness after what police think could be a drug-related killing or a crime of passion.

Bloggers compared the e-fit's egg-shaped face, crudely-drawn features and straw-like hair to the Wizard of Oz's scarecrow, Ninemsn website said.

Mr Vargas' burnt body was found in March with 11 stab wounds.

A man had reportedly threatened the victim at his home months before the murder.

Mr Vargas was allegedly accused of having an affair with the aggressor's wife and warned: "You're going to die and you don't know how."

Despite the e-fit being widely ridiculed - along with a video of a Bolivian newsreader soberly appealing for information with the sketch, which has become an internet hit - police have arrested a man over the killing.

The suspect, thought to be 23 years old, has insisted he is innocent.

Officers had paraded him in handcuffs in front of news cameras.

But laws in the country prohibit the suspect's identity being revealed, prompting several websites to superimpose the sketch over his face.

e-fitguy.jpg