Jambands.ca

This Summer

Ms.Huxtable

I think I'm most looking forward to that week in May with CTMF on one end (with nero and The Slip), nero and The Slip in the middle, and The Slip at the end of the week (in Montreal).

IT is gonna be heavy, and moe.down is gonna be a blast, too.

Aloha,

Brad

I am really looking forward to Canada day weekend at Frontier town, and on that Sunday going to Vernon, NY to see The Dead, Willie Nelson, and Moe!!!! SICK!!!!

so many shows to look forward to, but here are a few!

CTMF in May

Bonnaroo

Neil Young

Jazz festival w/MMW, Wayne Shorter, Joshua Redmon and Joe Zawinal

Dead @ Vernon

Phish @ Alpine and Deer Creek

Allmans in Toronto

Ben Harper/Jack Johnson

Grand Theft Bus and JSB in the STATES!

I'm certainly looking forward to CTMF for may and July, and of course Trey (burlington), Moedown....holy crap....however, I think I'm REALLLY looking forward to the AMMF as I am so damn curious about this festival. This is the only photo I have to go with, and it leaves alot to the imagination concerning camping and the performance stage.

It looks incredible. I'd love to get a larger image.

-

It's looking like a late-August trip to the East Coast will be my big one for the summer. My mother is originally from Pictou NS and my grandmother lived there until she passed away a few years ago. It's about an hour or so from Antigonish where Evolve is held, so I'm using that as an excuse to drag my wife to the festival as well as along the Cabot Trail, across to Louisburg, down to Peggy's Cove, to visit my family in Halifax and Monton, maybe across to PEI... should be a ball!

It's been a lot of years since I've been out there and I love the Atlantic in summer. I'm a city boy, but the ocean is definitely part of my soul and I've been away been far too long...

Peace,

Mr. M.

Guest Low Roller

From the looks of things I'm draining my bank account this summer. There have been so many shows announced that I'm having trouble keeping track of them all. My calendar is booked solid through to the fall.

-

For me I think this is what I look forward to....

Starting may 18th;

CTMF(18-21) >

Slip Tour(18-24)(Nero/Slip @ PJC) >

Fat Cats(25)(PJC) >

JSB(PJC) >

Little Feat/Fat cats(29th)(77 Club) >

Spring Shaker(30-June 1) >

Wassabi (June 13th)(PJC) >

Eggmen(14th)(PJC)

Fat Cats(15th)(PJC)

That should make the cut, at least for two and half weeks.

Give'r

My plan:

GTB/JSB @ Babylon

Slip/Nero @ Babylon

CTMF (maybe)

Dead @ SPAC

Gathering Of The Vibes

Robert Randolph @ Ottawa Bluesfest

Phish @ Limestone

Bonnaroo NE

moe.down

Probably most excited about moe.down, last year was so good, but Roo NE might have a killer lineup

woops...forgot to reply to the posted question by Ms.H

quote:

What are you most looking forward to?

1....Magnolia Ball @ Spirit of Suwanee Music Park in Florida

2....Scotty Paluza 8.0 Intergalactic Space Carnival in NY State

3....GratefulFest4 in Ohio

4....Dead Tour wherever it takes me

5....lastly (but should be first) hot, sunny, kind summer days [big Grin][Cool][big Grin] w/ beer & fatties [Wink]

my summer so far is definately including

-MMW in T.O. and maybe in Montreal. Unfortunately the Montreal show is ont eh ngiht of my school graduation so I have to think about it.

-Allman Brothers in T.O. if I can get a ticket

-Lose yer shoes

-Radiohead in august.

those are my definate plans. im definately most excited about MMW!!

Guest Low Roller

Alright, I did some investigating- and here is what I got from "sources":

- Green Plastic was contacted by Andrew Dreskin, who is the organizer behind the Field Day Music Festival that is scheduled to take place this June in Riverhead, NY. Dreskin said that "info on bands playing (the festival) floating around out there is mostly wrong." An announcement will be made on April 14th regarding the festival and the lineup. Radiohead is rumored to be headlining but so far nothing official has been announced. Stay tuned...

- Radiohead are reportedly negotiating with Parc Jean-Drapeau in Montreal, Quebec to hold a concert there on August 15.

And hold on to your fucking hats:

- Radiohead are also negotiating with Red Rocks Amphitheater in Denver to play on August 26.

Archived