Jambands.ca

See you in july**Update** deal worked out.

Esau

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as I saw this thread for the first time today, I was scrolling down looking for an update from Paisley, wondering what happened, until I came upon your own reply about the outcome.

That's some mighty fine news Esau. Glad that you things are working out way better than expected. All the best to you this coming 4 weekends.

Again,thanks all,everything is now riding on me getting a job,or a peice of paper stating that I am working.So far,I'm still waiting for my buddy to call about the job,but I feel confident that he'll do me a favor.Tell ya what though did I ever hit the pillows hard this afternoon,I suddenly felt extremely drained and relaxed,most I have in a couple weeks.

I want the old bitter Esau back. This new lovey-dovey version isn't doing it for me.

(Congrads man. I'm glad everything worked out for the better! )

No worries,the bitter Esau will be back,brinier then ever.Especially after I start my weekends.I was rather tired and whatnot today so I temporary went soft. ;)

Thanks my friend.

Nice!!! I'm sooo happy for you. I'm glad I won't have to tell Denny you're not around.

cheers

:)

Dam,I forgot about all that,now that just picked my day up even more.

Phewf dude!....and Jebus stop your appologizing.....the horror we saw your humanity! We haven't met(I don't think)...I was worried for you too...looking forward to sharing a phatty and a cold one some day ::Peace.Take care. :)

I hear ya,earlier I was rather tired,overwhelmed and relieved etc and feeling a bit like a dumbass given the posts made about this and all the kind words,just me I guess.Can't say if we have met,but yeah, cheers, I look forward to having that beer with ya and some herbal appreciation.

I look forward to enjoying beers with ya'll at the next [color:"red"] weekday show. ::

News just got better.

I'll have a letter from my buddy stating I am employed by his compnay and I'm added to the payroll.Although theres not alot of work available at the moment,I will get a couple days a week here & there,which is fine as I ma hoping to return to my own trade soon.

For once,things are sorta working out & perhaps the stress will diminish now. ::

How's that saying go?..."miss a day, miss a lot?" or something along those lines. The only thread I had time to look at yesterday was the one about Little Feat's setlist, and then ran off to 2 jobs. Man, am I glad things didn't go according to plan, and it looks like you may get to stay relatively free after all. In fact, I remember a time when my brother was doing weekends so many years ago, and it got converted to community service (perhaps because the weekend jails were full), and one weekend while staying up all night partying, he actually phoned in sick to jail/place he was working. Not sure if that kind of thing still goes on, but regardless, what you're looking at sure beats the "30-days in the hole". Can hardly wait to party with you at Little Feat ::

And one more thing, it seems your "freaking out" was pretty justifiable. Not that it compares even remotely, but I get freaked when I have to go to Traffic Court, and I've only done it about a million times ;)

See ya soon buddy, and good luck on Friday (I'll be thinking about you).

Carl: Oh no! Homer's going over those falls!

Lenny: Oh good! He snagged that tree branch.

Carl: Oh no! The branch broke off!

Lenny: Oh good! He can grab onto them pointy rocks!

Carl: Oh no! Them pointy rocks broke his arms and legs.

Lenny: Oh good! Those helpful beavers are swimming out to save him!

Carl: Oh no! They're biting him, and stealing his pants!

Carl: Oh no! Homer's going over those falls!

Lenny: Oh good! He snagged that tree branch.

Carl: Oh no! The branch broke off!

Lenny: Oh good! He can grab onto them pointy rocks!

Carl: Oh no! Them pointy rocks broke his arms and legs.

Lenny: Oh good! Those helpful beavers are swimming out to save him!

Carl: Oh no! They're biting him, and stealing his pants!

I get the point there,although,a PM would have worked better.

My apologys to ya'll for the drama,I can see how it all seems.Lets just drop it if we could.

If needed I'll post next week scans of my court papers,that way it will be crystal clear exactly what what down and not appear like I was exaggerating this,although I don't have anything to scan that can show the inner stress I was going through,but I guess i should have just not posted to begining with,so thats my fault.

Perhaps bouche could delete this thread?

Greg - if I had to go to jail for even a DAY i would be freaked out. No one wants to go there - and you shouldn't feel bad about sharing any of your thoughts with us. A lot of us have been very concerned - and it's always nice to be kept in the loop when friends are concerned. Keep sharing your feelings, it shows your honesty.

I'm very glad everything is working out for you. The last time I saw you, you were smiling more then frowning - a positive outlook like that is always the best way to keep it. Chin up - the sky is prettier than the sidewalk.

Cheers - and good luck... we're all rootin' for ya!