Jambands.ca

moe.down

MamaPink

yes... miranda you've got me thinking... like i said earlier, a road trip with you lovely ladies has trouble written all over it!!! sounds delightful. and since the evolve lineup hasn't really inspired me, moe.down is looking more and more attractive... i think.. it's on! ::

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meggo meggo meggo meggo you're comin', you're comin', you're comin'?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

****************** NICE!!!!!!! ******************

holy freakin' crapamadoodle, that's the best darn tootin'est news i've heard all day! YAY! DOUBLE YAY! (insert hearty footloose kick here). mandy! i'm gonna get office chair burn if i don't stop bouncing around here! WOW! that's AWESOME megs!!!!! gonna be the BEST road trip ever! YAYYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!

and (gasp) babsy, you & the marvelous magnificent mud might be there too? might! i think you should firmly & officially make that big ol' hell yeahs for sho baby! WOW! i might just explode!

everybody! follow meggo's lead! confirm the fun now, ask questions later!

oh whee i'm so happeeee!

oh, and to answer the original question asked, yes, i will be going to moe.down this year. ::

BLUES TRAVELER will appear at the 5th annual

moe.down. Also appearing: LEFTOVER SALMON, THE DISCO BISCUITS, AL AND THE

TRANSAMERICANS, LEO KOTTKE, JOHN BROWN'S BODY, JACOB FRED JAZZ ODYSSEY

and GRAND THEFT BUS. More info to come!

---------

can not wait actually- this year should be a fun family reunion! Some of the best on both sides attend this fest and I look foward to it every year!

fyi- excited to see Blues Taveller- never have and like harmonica, Leftover Salmon- in vegas our fiend ricky who was driving us around played a leftover salmon show after the second night and I was loving it- I dig flute and there isn't enough of it out there on the scene.

Bisco, Kottke and JFJO!!!!! this one will be a killer!

wow princess!! what a warm welcome. sounds like it'll be crazy fun!! i better start practicing my dance moves... i was remembering little miss pink's 'new kind of spinning' and laughing my ass off, i actually tried it out in my apartment, it's quite a workout (and, like german shepherds, not meant for apartments). anyhoo - hopefully i'll be seeing your lovely smiling face at kimock - if not, then soon after!!! happy hump day! ::

i was remembering little miss pink's 'new kind of spinning' and laughing my ass off, i actually tried it out in my apartment, it's quite a workout (and, like german shepherds, not meant for apartments)

ha ha! Knees up and lean to the right. We can practice at Kimock...

oh man, i'm so glad i started this thread... so much excitement and it's not even august. The Ottawa crew makes it worth the trip alone! I'm happy you are all making the trip again... you guys are fantastic people to party with... can't friggen wait.