Jambands.ca

The new skank "auto" censorship

Esau

I've noticed that the board now auto censors posts.

fu@k (opens outlook if you click it so be careful)

sh!t

Although some words seem to slip through....

Asshole

Wonder what others slip through or get "auto-Americanized"

We can still talk about pot,hash,acid,cocaine,herion,PCP,ecstasy,opium,meth and a plathera of other narcotics... ::

i demand the right to swear like a motherfuckin' sailor should i so desire!

(let's see if that worked... heehee)

shitasshobitchmotherfuckingassholecuntbag yup, not spacing seems to be key!

Ya, with a potty mouth like PP's - she's not going to know what to do with herself around here ;)

I think the thing is you just need to be more creative now.....that's nice too you gash faces!

There are a lot of people that can't read the forums because of workplace network policies.

They roll out filters that lock out pages based on content, including profanity.

It's not because of the words being offensive, but it's about ACCESSIBLITY.

Please respect this issue, because, even my office is rolling out new policies that will probably make is so that I can't even access the site very soon.

I know you can easily get around the auto censor, but I'll add more variations as time goes on, just so that these damn corporate networks don't stop us from reading everyone's swear-filled posts.

FU@K means the same thing whether or not there is a C in it or not.

Funny thing is, I didn't realize that the ampersand symbol would create an email link automatically ;)

Yeah it does mean the same thing,but the whole opening outlook is a bit un-nerving with all the problems there was with it in the past....

I couldn't give a shi t really,I was just pointing it out to folks..

...and hell racial & sexuallity slurs,drug talk and the word asshole can still be used,as well a few other choice ones I normally wouldn't use online work to,so its only two words right.

::