Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday NewRider!!!

MuleMomma

Well, NewRider somehow went missing after the Galactic show...saw him stagger west on Queen, and that was the last I saw of him. Not only did I not even get the chance to give him his gift, I even tried to track him down in Jilly's, to no avail. I thought he might show up at the late night open jazz jam at the Sheraton, but perhaps the $6 beers put him off. Anyway, if anyone sees him, please send him onward to the next great party!

hahaaha... thanks karen! I thought you were parked in the same parking lot as Jamie and I so we went back there to grab beer but I guess your car wasn't back there. We drank for hours with Number 2's friends Dean and Andy.

Had an amazing time... thanks everyone, see you next weekend and i'm breaking any fu©king camera I see!

**** HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!!!!! ****

big cheers to you, mang! thank you for making me laugh lots and lots and lots, and for your major role in turning me onto the drive-by-truckers. heehee. i hope you had a super messy, super sloshy & above all, fricken hugeass fun, fun, fun birthday (with nary a hangover to show for it!). looking forward to partying down with you this weekend at ctmf for sure.

hope your birthday was just great, great, great, enough that you barely remember the night. haha.

~becky

:D

Hey New Rider, sorry I missed my chance to buy you a beer for your b-day last night, I'm sure I'll see you plenty more times to get you back.

Good times, watching you yell sh!t at Gallactic though.

Cheers!