Jambands.ca

Del's moving to Ottawa!

Del

Looks like I'm going to be a resident of O-Town as of tomorrow... I'm moving in with jonyak... I should be in town by tomorrow evening... Looks like the Brian Griffiths (sp?) going away show tonight in Hamilton is for more than one person! I have a few Ottawa phone #'s, but anyone who wants to PM me theirs, I'll be sure to call and hook up... Look out Team Ottawa, looks like you got a new member on your team...

Southern Ontario will miss ya Jay.

so what do we do now? do we have to recruit a new player or is Ottawa sending us someone?

we dont need any of ottawas hand me down players.

looks like we are going to have to recruit a rookie..

newrider you better start scouting every small town club. we need a new haevy hitter pill popper beer chugging machine to fill delheads spot.

delhead i wish you all the best brah! but you best keep your head up in the corners now boy!

Southern Ontario will miss ya Jay.

so what do we do now? do we have to recruit a new player or is Ottawa sending us someone?

newrider you better start scouting every small town club. we need a new haevy hitter pill popper beer chugging machine to fill delheads spot.

delhead i wish you all the best brah! but you best keep your head up in the corners now boy!

classic.. that was funny gator ..!

right on del, have a good time, should be fun up there, just remember your roots and who drafted you as a rookie ... you've come along way.

will miss ya dude .... :(