Jambands.ca

Jethro Tull Canada shows.

c-towns

My $0.02

Jethro Tull first really caught my interest when I saw the Isle of Wight music festival (the movie). Man Jethro Tull smoked! Ended up catching him a couple of summers ago at the molson amp in Toronto. The show totally stunk. It was mostly really lame "heavy metal". A friend who was with me, had caught Tull about 10 years prior to that, and said the show was totally different, and way better back in the day.

If your sitting on the fence for this one you may want to think about saving your money.

This is one of those shows that I'd like to see, just once, so I can say that I saw it. Which I know makes perfect sense to most of you even if the grammar is lacking. Still, even more than one bad review makes me wonder if it's worth it. And it's a little more than strange to see Jethro Tull playing at the NAC. If the tickets are more than $30 I probably won't do it.

I saw the Jethro Tull show in toronto 5 or 6 years ago it must be now ...maybe longer? Definitely before 98. Anyways it was a good show, what i remember of it, wasn't paying THAT much attention, it was more of a parents dragging me with them thing. I'll go see them in London now that i'll appreciate it a bit more. I did see the Ian Anderson solo tour and that was amazing. even though they're glam rockish metal babies sometimes, i still love the tull.....meeemoriiies

Hey Esau, was that with Procol Harem opening? Good show, it was StoneMtn's birthday. Me and my girlfriend bought him a program as a gift and presented it to him immediately after he went on a tirade about what kind of moron would pay $20 for a stupid little program. Sheepish, we hand him his gift, and it turns out the program was actually like a book, and he loved it.

Funny moment.

ya ya ya ya, Velvet. i still feel bad about that one! for what it's worth, I really did love the program, and I still have it. Also, my apologies to Super Freak. My failing memory must be catching up to me. I thought I was certain that the no-smoking thing was only at the Ian Anderson solo shows, and I thought I knew that because I have not missed a Tull tour in Canada since 1989. That being said, early Alzheimers might be to blame...