Jambands.ca

Good bye ladies and gentlemen

ggrtrhhrtgg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify ... I don't fu©kin care how bluntly or harshly other people say sh!t on this board, it just ain't my style you bunch of motherfukin internet junkies.

fu©k off,

Mark

(Holy fu©k, I can't believe I said fu©k that many times ... I haven't don't that since fu©kin high school when we used to insert the word fu©k in front of as many fu©kin words as possible ...)

What would your students think?

"What would your students think?"

I was wondering that as I typed it. I was also wondering what my principal would think. Sometimes being a high school teacher makes me refrain from posting things that I might otherwise post. But this time I just decided to say, "What the f---."

Having said that, sometimes in class if I really want to get my students' attention, I swear. I do this very occasionally, but believe me, it works. Hopefully meggo doesn't try this classroom management technique on the day that she is being evaluated for her permanent teaching contract. ;) ::

Peace, Mark

hahah... haven't let anything too colourful fly yet, which is a miracle, seeing that in real life i have a tendency to talk like a sailor if left unchecked [oh my stars! not very ladylike, i know]. i remember one of my uni profs told our big lecture hall to shut the f* up... definitely got our attention!

I can only think of one or two other words that can get a reaction like fu©k.

I only use the word fu©k in certain circumstances... like in churches, kid's birthday parties, and to get fresh with my wife after a half bottle of whiskey and a cigar. I find that you can get the most reaction this word in these cases.

Having a daughter now, I ofter replace fu©k with frig. For example... "Where the frig is my hat", or "Hey cat... get off of the frigg'n furniture.. you fu©k"

...when we used to insert the word fu©k in front of as many fu©kin words as possible ...)

Haha!! Here's the one I would always use to win the competitions:

"Fu©k you, you fu©kin' fu©ker, or I'll fu©kin' fu©k you AND your fu©kin' fu©k-up fu©kin' buddies fu©kin' up... fu©ker!!"

i once ran into a girl in the bathroom at a sex pistols concert, who was wearing a black t-shirt that said:

F U C K Y O U

Y O U F U C K I N'

F U C K

in big, splashy white letters that took up the entire front of the shirt. she had the army boots, black tights, tattered black skirt, thick black eyeliner to go along with it, and she was quite focused on maintaining a stompy fu©k YOU fu©kin' fu©k!!! attitude to go along with it. (how angsty!)

completely unaffected by her ferocious demeanor, i smiled at her very sweetly & cheerfully said "i like your shirt". she actually jumped a bit she was so startled that her venomous attitude had no effect on me. looking very confused (and unable to hide the fact she was pleased) she politely said "thank you". you could almost see her smacking her inner self as she refocused her concentration on pulling her "GO fu©k YOURSELF!" attitude back into place as she set off to stomp away after that.

i couldn't help but giggle to myself at how sometimes a random act of politeness can bewilder someone just as effectively as an unexpected "fu©k" can. ::