Jambands.ca

Moe in Ottawa - partial setlist

Booche

This is what I got (thanks to Ed!)

Set I

32 Things >

St. Augustine (wow, this whole thing was a total trip)

Wake Up ?

Brittle End ?

Bring It Back Home >

Mexico (killer)

Set II

Moth >

Time Ed >

Moth (bomb of the night)

New Song? >

Rebubula

Encore:

Cant Seem To Find?

Sorry, I am going with whatever was given to me, as far as the question marks are concerned. They were certainly tunes I had not heard before.

Long and short?

Killer show, I want to go to Montreal.............

moe1.jpg

moe2.jpg

moe3.jpg

moe4.jpg

Guest Low Roller

Looks like you guys got a killer show! I wish I was around to punch all the guys and give back massages to all the girls like I did last year. I'll be looking for the tape of this one eventually. Was InstantLive offering soundboard copies again?

*shudder*

Moth >

Time Ed >

Moth

That portion was absolute madness! I was so happy for those that went to Beastie boys and actually made it back for the entire 2nd set. Full ticket price was well worth set II, let alone last night's entire performance.

The lack of a full house made for an extremely intimate experience, yet the entire dance floor was full and boo gee ing. That only meant the balconies were sparsely lined with head-bobbers enjoying from afar.

I had a lower-body workout earlier that day, and sure enough, last night extended it with hopping induced tunes like St.Augustine. I had to sit back after that only to be sucked back into hoppy-galore 1/2 tune later.

It was fantastic to see so many newly Ottawa show regulars, like Pat and John along with all of the crew that decided that Thursday wasn't a working day in Canada.

Thanks moe.!

Man I wish I could have been there...glad to hear it was a good show. They're really on top of their game nowadays, it seems.

If I may draw a comparison that some might frown upon, it took Phish almost ten years to really develop themselves into the band we knew for so long [some might disagree, but I think starting around 92 and forward are the shows that people really identify with]...perhaps this is just the dawn of a tighter, more intense moe.?

I'm glad you all had a great time at moe. in Ottawa. I too would have been one of the ones that would have gone to the Beastie Boys and then made it back for the second set of moe. I'm happy I didn't have to make that choice down in the GTA.

Here's the setlist, you were pretty close Booche.

11/10/04 Barrymore's Music Hall - Ottawa, ON, Canada

1: 32 Things > St. Augustine , Wind It Up, Brittle End, Bring It Back Home > Mexico

2: Moth > CalifornIA > Time Ed > Moth, Where Does the Time Go > Rebubula

E: Can't Seem To Find

What a show! it was a totally fulfilling experience.

I had a blast and was mellow for the rest of that night and the entire next day.

thanks everybody for the fantastic times at one of the best venues around, and at one of the best party pads anywhere.

If Moe. is around for awhile (like i expect them to be) they'll certainly have the fanbase, skill, and repertoire to give tour kids many seasons of fun tours.

hate to compare bands and legends, but as long as the stories keep getting better it'll be in the works.

to confirm the quizno's rumor....

my friend Al (not ed) works at quiznos and prepared a bunch of subs that were to be delivered to Barrymore's that day...

so they did order from quiznos....and at the show, Al pointed out the quizno's menu and got a laugh out of it.

the show was incredible...barrymores is the best venue.