Jambands.ca

naughty or nice?

PalacePrincess

stapes

What a great person and friend! Definitely a "Nice!" Wonderful job of always considering others. Hands out compliments regularly. Knows the great importance of "please" and "thank you." A good role model. The main suggestions for improvement: eat more veggies and really wash those hands!

Just when we were about to give a "Naughty" rating, this one came through last week with a good deed. Great work! Back to the "Nice" list. But watch out for interrupting when others are talking, and burping without an "excuse me"…even when you think no one heard the burp! Remember, I hear it all!

(guess he doesn't hear me when I fart!!!)

"Nice, but has naughty lapses. High marks in the good deeds department. Better than average manners. Hopefully, thoughtfulness will continue to be as good as last month. Neatness needs improvement!"

Neatness needs improved? Santa, you should know I'm a compulsive neat freak. Geez, that's a huge insult for me. Keep your damn presents.

Nice, but needs to be good all year, not just near Christmas. Makes others happy. Could share more, however. Politeness is sometimes very good. Can be great listener.

sharing?! bullsh!t!! he must be thinking of my sister. all the good stuff is bang-on, though ;)

"Much more nice than naughty. Can be very thoughtful. Has improved cleanliness, which I like. Could take better care of toys. Says "thank you" often, but still not as much as I would like. Good mood often spreads to others. Hopefully, will keep up the good work!"

fu©k you all, I'm nice.