Jambands.ca

Trey in Burlington

Vermontdave

Hey all!

With Trey just a couple weeks away, I would like to get an idea of how many folks were planning on camping at my place.

There will be a little party on friday night so come early!

I was thinking of renting a van/bus for saturday so no one has to worry about driving.

So I guess this is preliminary roll-call.

Peace

quote:

Originally posted by Northern Wish:

My brother and I will be there for sure on Saturday to get things started in the early afternoon!

Sean

Hey! Sean, this will be a good opportunity for you to pick up your Vic Wooten prize from Bouche eh.

Have fun at the Trey show! lucky bastardos. [Wink]

High all,

Myself and my girlfriend are going to these shows. I would love to camp with a bunch of skanks. Can you guys post some more info, mainly directions before next wednesday? We were thinkng about going a little early for some Vermont style hiking and camping. I also notice that there's a free Jazz Mandolin concert sat. afternoon in the park. We would also chip in for a bus. I also might have a couple extras for both nights, but I won't know forsure until the weekend.

keep us posted

cheers

jesse

quote:

Originally posted by boogieknight:

I also notice that there's a free Jazz Mandolin concert sat. afternoon in the park.

This I didn't know. I was actually thinking that Saturday, it might be cool to spend from lunch onwards in Burlington, chilling out, strolling around, maybe lunch or dinner at the brewpub :-).

But having JMP doing a free show, on a Saturday afternoon, in June, in Burlington, is gonna make this weekend golden. I now can wait much less than I could wait before, which wasn't much, believe me.

http://www.discoverjazz.com/

Aloha,

Brad

Guest Low Roller

With the Field Day Music Festival in danger of being cancelled because of a lack of permit, I may just venture down to VT and try to get a ticket for TAB. Failing that I'll get stupid drunk, and keep the fire going at VD's while you guys party your faces off at Trey.

Hey you guys,

My name is Katie Holloway. I'm looking for a ride to Burlington from Toronto, or maybe even Peterborough or Ottawa if have to take a bus or something to get there.

And back too of course :]

I have music and shories and some gas money and smiles.

Please let me know if you can help or any names of people you can check with or whos email address or profile you can push my way to help me out.

Much appreciated,

Katie

Thank you Thank you Dave, so nice of you to hook me up with a ticket, Vermont Dave Rocks!I can't wait for Camp David, and with a JMP show in the mix, this weekend is going to be out of fucking control!!! Whats everybody's ride situation? If need be i can hook up a dank van again for half price or if anyone from Ottawa has room for me and doesn't mind squeezing me in, that would be cool too.

captn_beefheart@fastmail.ca

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR BURLINGTON!!! [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

mmmm....lunch in Burlington.....

Lunch on the patio of the brewpub in Burlington, then a stroll along the waterfront, with a stop for ice cream...mmmmmm....then a free JMP show (maybe with a [Magic Hat!] beer tent? oh, bestill my beating heart...)...

Aloha,

BRAD (Burlington's Really A Delight)

Archived